Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen people complain about cock size in other games and I don't pay much attention buuuuuuut .... that is the most ridiculous thing i've seen.

Is this a parody?

It has to be a parody.
Is this just an optical illusion or MC's dick is actually bigger than his forearm???

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Milfy Day is a visual novel game. You will play a man kid who has just moved here. The trip took a long time as they had to make two trips one for them and another for their dick. The kid looks more like a girl and their dick is almost bigger then they are. I think I'd only play this only for the comedy as I can only see the kid as comedy relief especially when he drops his drawers.

There is no male protagonist tag so they could be a female protagonist or a futa or even a trap.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
What cute sisters....

It wouldn't matter if the rest of the game was the absolute best thing ever .... I can't that MC seriously.

I just want to put him in a dress and pinch his adorable little cheeks while legally changing his name to Cindy, he looks like a Cindy.

I missed this screenshot ... oh it made me chortle....

I've seen people complain about cock size in other games and I don't pay much attention buuuuuuut .... that is the most ridiculous thing i've seen.

Is this a parody?

It has to be a parody.
Well, You can only modify the name at the beginning, of course I will add the function of changing the name in the next update.

StupidTiger

Mar 20, 2021
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder (it's Milfy Day/game/, not the root directory, don't pick the wrong path). Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.

And 0.3.1 save file

Laptop cheats:
sugarmommy = $1000
df_p_fs = pick Fiona&Syndra at Daydream Fest
df_p_sm = pick Sarah&May at Daydream Fest
df_p_mj = pick Melissa&Jessica at Daydream Fest
*The dance choice will make a little difference to the dialogues afterwards

*How do I know if patch fits the new update?
When you install the patch correctly you will see this on the right side of the menu.
And let me explain how it works, I don't wanna do it around every time. The patch version is the version of the patch, the current version is the version that the game supports. If both are the same, means it's still the latest file.
patch_tip.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Turn the tripod an incubus or something like that and it could work storywise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chandubindu
3.90 star(s) 78 Votes