NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Even after maxing out every girl in the club, there was only flashing scene with Lucy. What a shame. I wanted to cuck Ben, that fat piece of annoying fucking shit. How could that piece of garbage come from such goddess as Donna. It's all her limp-dick husband's work, I tell ya. Should've send him some nice pics of pregnant Donna and MC with her, for all that shit Donna had to go through because of this limp-dick cuck.
Damn, I got pissed.

Last edited:

jaymay

Jan 26, 2018
Probably one of the best games I played on here. Definitely top 5 for me. Good stories for each girl I would say only thing is to get more creative with positions and angles of the scenes instead of same ones. The animation is great I give it 8.5/10

BigBWolf

Dec 18, 2018
anyone got any idea how to get Fiona's RS up so i can do the daydream festival even tho i cant progress her further....
1677851000880.png
1677851026107.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally a new upadate! Its time to run fast as light and download it!

Edit #1
Bro as always awesome update! Every time i see Fiona i fall in love more and more :love:

Edit #2
StupidTiger first of all, thank you again for the patch. Sorry to ask this, perhaps i am the only one, or perhaps the patch need some little fix again.
But some time (is really rare) But the MC call his mother Fiona* istead of mom. As i say it's quite rare that it happens. But it happens from time to time. I just wanted to report/bring it back (sorry for me english), in case of a possible fix. Obviously always if it's possible, since sometimes in some scripts it's difficult to fix. But I thought it was always better to report/bring it back than not in short. Thanks again for the patch

Thank you for this new update!

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 454 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
need some kind of walkthrough,i,m just going around in circles getting no where asking the same questions no results,grind grind.

Reactions: Punto

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I want a lot more scenes with the imp.
She's just like Mona from P5. "Time to go to bed".
I've a better idea, come over here and pay your rent, bitch.

Reactions: Croosby86
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes