binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Original scene was better, not a fan of the panel delivery system, and the alternate costume view seems like a waste of time. Its over-used, and like a moron I kept clicking it thinking there would be a good one, but its just cheap whore outfits from the 99 cent rack and did nothing for me. (Edit: And the ones that scroll bottom to top? More annoying than anything, kind of slow, and can't click through). Your mileage may vary.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
in my opinion the old scene gives more to the player and to the backgroound story of rachel than this one,this game is a total 5 stars only for the renderrs ,the script is lacking any future continuity and the future lack of pregnancy [ i dont care if is presence in the game]but that only take 1 1\2 star the presentation in 4 parts is not common bad isnt good either,
when this first come out i was shcoked by quality and models not so much about the script itself,now with this update i thinking the linear kinda kinetic leaves a sadly bitterness in the mouth and a felling of "is a sahme ,this could be the best milf's game of all "

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
I know a lot of people are saying that the game is gone off course. I completely disagree. Yes there is a little incest in the game.
But let's be honest this isn't his mother his father remarried. So really it's minor. I wish we would have had a little more time in the mansion. I do like the writing of this some people might not and that's their opinion that's for the remaking of any characters I prefer the original version. But I still enjoy this series and will continue to support it.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Is Rachel Bipolar or what? in instance her behavior changes like all the time.(we all know in near future shes gonna bend a knee in front of MC)and kendra is playing with MC like some kind of Boy-toy no matter how many dominant points Mc has, he's just putty in kendras hands o_O :rolleyes:

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
Is Rachel Bipolar or what? in instance her behavior changes like all the time.(we all know in near future shes gonna bend a knee in front of MC)and kendra is playing with MC like some kind of Boy-toy no matter how many dominant points Mc has, he's just putty in kendras hands o_O :rolleyes:
You can see that too eh lol it still fun to see it
But I agree he needs to Get Kendra under control.
I'm Looking forward to his next visit home I want to see how long Rachel can hold out ..
cause we all know Kendra giving up next time he's home
as for as for the mansion you can see Anna's jealousy building
He's going to need to handle that shortly

• Wow
Reactions: JKRollin'

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Some people feel that the game has gone off course do the inclusion of his stepmother and step-aunt
As possible conquests. I don't feel that way I just feel it adds to the intrigue
But to each his own
I don't think the incest is the issue. I think the issue is how poorly done it has been up to this point.

For me, the story now reads like one of those romance novels that women buy from the grocery store. Too much inner monologue. I feel like the dev is trying to show off his exotic literary skills, and as a result has killed the story. Rachel and Kendra are simply poorly written characters (especially Rachel). Not to mention that the switch to Story Mode has hurt the pacing of the story, and as a result the development of the MC.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes