Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
The game is very great. (y)
But there is one issue, the memory usage of animations is very high.
16GB of memory is the minimum standard for normal operation.
If 8GB, the program will crash.
(Sir Maximus14 ,Since we have mentioned it, do you think there is still room for improvement in animation optimization? thanks)
I can compress the animation a little bit more, but the quality will suffer with that.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
I have a modest question for the master, Maximus14:

Do you even know the item of clothing underwear and its function????
I had heard about it, but I never downloaded an underwear asset. I didn't want to take the risk of getting a computer virus.

Just kidding, in the next update there will be some underwear for a change, just for you:

r1674a.jpg

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I can compress the animation a little bit more, but the quality will suffer with that.
why do you keep to use frame sequences instead of plain video files with VP9 encoding in a .webm container ?
honestly, I can't find any advantages with it. video files take up much less diskspace (around -80%) , have much more performance inside the ren'py engine and the compression is visually lossless with optimized encoding parameters

sorry but needing more than 8 Go RAM to handle a VN game is not acceptable, a real shame for a good game like yours

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So can someone confirm if this is right..

The update is about Rachel (MOM) right?
So technically it's just story progression but no animated scenes added? Coz I checked the replay gallery and nothing got added nor any locked scenes to be opened. Right?

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
So can someone confirm if this is right..

The update is about Rachel (MOM) right?
So technically it's just story progression but no animated scenes added? Coz I checked the replay gallery and nothing got added nor any locked scenes to be opened. Right?
This update is about Rachel(mom) but yes there are no new animated scenes, its a long story exposition with several flashbacks to earlier H scenes interspersed. With some juicy erotic dialogue sure but the MC barely makes a personal appearance in it besides flashbacks and constantly being talked about. The dev was a big tease with this one, especially considering the previews and polls he put out.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
turns out from last update it is unplayable it keeps crashing from where the sister and her Gf/friend are at pool it keeps crashing at that point were MC imagines him with them and they walk over to talk to him at the pool i dunno why but it crashes and i have a decent ram and graphics so i dunno why it crashes gets even worse if you try to skip ahead to see if it helps and it doesn't

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes