Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
developer updated the game's renpy in other words the saves don't work anymore, I was pissed about that, I already played this one from the beginning about 3 times because of that even though I'm not using mods, that's a lot of nonsense.
You're sure the saves don't work? Even with updated Ren'py often times they still work.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
developer updated the game's renpy in other words the saves don't work anymore, I was pissed about that, I already played this one from the beginning about 3 times because of that even though I'm not using mods, that's a lot of nonsense.
lol

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Save are working.Just click on yes

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
The save was made on an old Ren'py version (this update they updated Ren'py). You can ignore that msg as its your own save lol.
Well my main save didnt work, it threw some error after clicking yes. One of the Autosaves did work though so i didnt "lose" much aside from all gallery unlocks it seems like.

Reactions: Macgamer and Bob69

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
Nice update with hot scenes.
The fact that the player can choose MC's car at some point was also cool.

Reactions: lipe2410

kitKat♥

Jul 30, 2021
so what is the new update in 0.21? the story mode only has two unlocked or am i missing something? and is the gallery not uploaded yet?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so what is the new update in 0.21? the story mode only has two unlocked or am i missing something? and is the gallery not uploaded yet?
both storys (Rachel and Kendra) in Storymode evolved plus, I recomend to Start all over, or when you load a save before Storymode (older RenPy version) you answer yes in the pop up menu so you have the whole Storymode gallery (new) unlocked
Maximus14 ;Great Update! Kudos loved every Minute of It

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Great update as usual! Quick question though, were the animations a bit different this time? Not enough that it made an impact on my enjoyment, but a tiny bit lower quality than previous update? They seemed to lag a little more than before, a few of them had a little bit of jitter/stutter here and there and I think one of them looked a little bit grainy? Just asking to check if it was just me or if someone else noticed it as well.

But like I said, great update nonetheless! Really looking forward to the next one as always!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great update as usual! Quick question though, were the animations a bit different this time? Not enough that it made an impact on my enjoyment, but a tiny bit lower quality than previous update? They seemed to lag a little more than before, a few of them had a little bit of jitter/stutter here and there and I think one of them looked a little bit grainy? Just asking to check if it was just me or if someone else noticed it as well.

But like I said, great update nonetheless! Really looking forward to the next one as always!
afik it is a RenPy issue with certain animation extensions, I had the same and much worser in another game where I read it

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes