Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
What i really would like to see in this avn is a petite woman with small, perky breasts.
I mean, i get it many people are into the big tits/big butts, but it would be refreshing to bring something different once in a while.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
What i really would like to see in this avn is a petite woman with small, perky breasts.
I mean, i get it many people are into the big tits/big butts, but it would be refreshing to bring something different once in a while.
Then you wouldn't have a "Milfylicious", but an adult woman who looks like a teenager. This would break the good graphical coherence that this wonderful game has. So yeah: more huge tits and even bigger asses for me too.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
why the change of model ? wasnt she the perfect women? i cant think of someone who want to change her at all.,,,,fuck man i dont know what to think anymore

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Stop be a drama queen, nothing changed these are just renders dev do for fun.
he already screw the game for me so why im the drama queen? bcs i ask a valid question?didnt know those were fun renders or a kind ,but i did know that the change in the boutique make my blood boils , and no need to be a bitch about someone else tastes,just saying.....

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
he already screw the game for me so why im the drama queen? bcs i ask a valid question?didnt know those were fun renders or a kind ,but i did know that the change in the boutique make my blood boils , and no need to be a bitch about someone else tastes,just saying.....
Since there is no change in model, how in the fuck ask " why the change of model ? wasnt she the perfect women? " IS a valid question, freaking genius? And if the game is already screwed to you because of the boutique scene (a change that he even undone and came back to the original scene) why in the fuck you're still in a thread of a game is screwed to you getting heated because dev made a "in real life version" of one of the characters just for fun?

The answer to the two questions is the same: Drama Queen LOL

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes