• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I just played the game and fast forwarded to the point when he goes home. Somehow I'm missing the appeal of this game. The women are all overly proportioned, which is somehow fake and not real. But tastes are different.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Shame that no pregnancy is planned. Milfs are juicy though.
Maybe Nicole or Megan are young enough canonically to be fertile? And i think one of the house girls Elsie is young enough to be bred. There is some top tier MILF auntie content in this game thats for sure.

Reactions: Budman 1959

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
So I have tried 5 different ways to unzip this 7-Zip file on the Mac side and nothing works. "This app cannot be opened." One of my favorite games is unplayable now thanks to whoever decided to use 7-Zip instead of regular Zip.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
So I have tried 5 different ways to unzip this 7-Zip file on the Mac side and nothing works. "This app cannot be opened." One of my favorite games is unplayable now thanks to whoever decided to use 7-Zip instead of regular Zip.
Try with this link :

PC and Mac versions are compressed in .zip format.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Try with this link :
Pixeldrain

PC and Mac versions are compressed in .zip format.
Thanks!

I fixed it by adding chmod +x to the Milfylicious.app/Contents/MacOS/Milfylicious folder:

-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 username staff 82752 5 Sep 17:15 Milfylicious

I'm not sure why other file formats are changing permissions but it seems to happen a LOT when using 7-Zip.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Not really needed. The choices are more about the outfits for the ladies.
As far as I know, there's only one instance where your choice leads to different scenes: towards the end of the gym scene, if you make the right choice, you can fuck Elsie and Nicole instead of Elsie only.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes