JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
GREAT AVN so far Maximus14 but Forcing the SOPHIA(Kardashian) to the MC is just unfair and turn off it NEEDS a choice to decline or accept.( is mc's mom a secretly Cuckqueen or a mistress(Domina) of some sort) we all know MC's Mom and Aunt eventually joins the harem.(SOO looking forward to that) but forcing some woman to MC is huge turn off and An obstacle to THE fun

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
You're okay with Kendra blowing MC for money but not okay with Sophia being pushed into sex even though MC and her were both interested in each other? Kendra's situation is much worse. Sophia was the catalyst to MC finding out how Rachel really is. No Sophia = No Rachel, just that simple.

Reactions: lipe2410

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I thought I would give this one a little while to get going before I decided to try it.
And I have to say sofar I am bitterly disappointed and I haven't even got past the first monthly meeting with Lisa yet.
Now don't get me wrong Graphics are good, models are both hot and good and the Plot is both interesting and difrent.

Even the MC for the most part isn't your normal douchebag adolescent prick that constantly comments of sticking his dick in anywhere, everywhere in every woman he meets every 5 seconds.
Although with the way some of the choices are worded its hard not to see him becomeing as big a prick as the one between his legs.
Take the comment to Megan when he get's out of the limo at his new home for example just because he had been shagged by a hot blond on the way there.
His "you'll get fuck too" comment didn't really fit the MC's character type up untill that moment its more a douche comment.

To many Dev's seem to confuse confidence and being an Alpha male with them also haveing to be a Douche and treating woman like a piece of meat.
Or you can't be an Alpha Male without some form of BDSM, Pet play or just plain humiliating your women.
Theres already a word for men like that and as much as they like to think otherwise it's not Alpha.

Oh and that reminds me Nicole may have a nice ass to look at but some of us males are not interested or motivated at the offer of Anal.
If thats what the offer was she making in her attempt to motivate the MC.
And it was kind of off putting for someone like me to see MC eat out a woman he had just cum in less than a couple of minute before.
Would make more sence to me atleast to eat first then creampie after.
To be honest eating my own cum has never ever apealed to me personally..... just a thought.

But now to the reason for my disappointed I'm a contrary old fart at the best of times.
So when I'm given the choice of do or don't in a game my first instinct is don't.
Just to see what happends and how that decision effects the game.
I'm not daft I intend to pick do next time round.
But its the quickest way to find out if the Dev means the choice's you get given.
Sadly this one doesn't

Example I turned down both offers from Elise and turned down Ashley and Franceska (and yes nearly killed me doing so).
But I did and later did Nicole berate me for it well kinda the first turn down of Elise but not the second or ignoreing my chance with Ashley and Franceska in fact from her conversation Instead of giving me grief she seems to think I plowed them all.
Just as she had told me I should and when Lisa the MC meet even the MC says he did.
When I know dam well he didn't as I made sure of it.

Now I could possibly say in Nicoles case maybe she hasn't found out yet.
But then whats the MC's excuse?.
You would think he would know if Elise, Ashley or Franceska had bounced on his cock or sucked it or NOT!.

So sadly another game were atleast some choices that don't count hence bitterly disappointed.
Other than that I could of really like this game if the choices counted it would have great potential

Just sayin

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
You're okay with Kendra blowing MC for money but not okay with Sophia being pushed into sex even though MC and her were both interested in each other? Kendra's situation is much worse. Sophia was the catalyst to MC finding out how Rachel really is. No Sophia = No Rachel, just that simple.
Even with the Kendra situation, the overall tone of the game is so lighthearted because Kendra is very obviously is enjoying herself at every step of the journey ever since she had to watch Linda get conquered. She will soon be more ready to admit her own feelings to herself and the money is partially an excuse to justify her growing lust.

Reactions: lipe2410

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Someone please explain to me that in a game called Milfylicious that why the first two women we have sex with Megan and Nicole aren't MILFs and why they are forced on us? I would think a game with that title would have all MILFs in it. False advertising at its best. Stay Classy.

• Angry
Reactions: Zerek244

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Even with the Kendra situation, the overall tone of the game is so lighthearted because Kendra is very obviously is enjoying herself at every step of the journey ever since she had to watch Linda get conquered. She will soon be more ready to admit her own feelings to herself and the money is partially an excuse to justify her growing lust.
Right! This is a "what you see is what you get" type of game. I was pointing out wanting Sophia's scene to have a choice is a weird hill to die on especially considering most of the scenes are forced and where is that same energy for those scenes. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Kendra is blowing MC because of the Linda and lisa's plot and manipulation behalf of MC's request.Money is crucial need for kendra to protect her belongings from the BANK.linda and lisa uses that to accomplish MC's WISH.kendra never had desire for MC for money,lust or anything(just Auntly LOVE) before linda and lisa's(THE DIRECTOR) plot.I don't have anything against for this GREAT AVN execpt FORCING SOPHDARSHIAN to MC. i just wanted to say that i didn't like it that much only.looking forward to the future updates :p (y)

Last edited:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Someone please explain to me that in a game called Milfylicious that why the first two women we have sex with Megan and Nicole aren't MILFs and why they are forced on us? I would think a game with that title would have all MILFs in it. False advertising at its best. Stay Classy.
I Think if Woman just A ONE DAY older than MC She is a MILF.:LOL::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 167 Votes