Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfylicious [v0.22] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod / Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
i did they only one is grayed out and i've repeatedly went through the color ones buts brings me back to that screen
If you click on the non-greyed out women after completing a section of their story, you should get the next section of their story. If you're clicking on them and either nothing happens, or you're getting an error, you should report that as a bug.

I happened to come in at a point where there was only one segment of story for those women, but I would not be surprised to learn that each segment has to be started by clicking on them, rather than viewing all available segments when you click on them. It's not an ideal interface (something that makes it clear there's additional content available would be better), but it does seem to work.

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
Milfylicious [v0.22] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod / Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

another server plz, mixdrop so slow

Reactions: JRich30
4.40 star(s) 167 Votes