dreas

Feb 8, 2018
I might be against the tide here, but I have to say, I HATE these AI renders man. I know most people want realistic image, but these image looks like shit. I prefer the render 100% aside from Aniston (her AI images much better), that's the ugliest gal ever made into this game, her face looks like a botched product, her initial design was MUCH better, idk why he changed her into this failed sex doll.

I feel like these AI generated images been taking a lot of development time. While I might be wrong about that but before the dev put AI image in the game, we a got an update every month, latest update was out after two months since the previous one. Been supporting him since he got only a hundred something subscribers, looks like it's time to go free.
personally im kinda indifferent to aniston look but i 100% agree about the AI stuff. Personally I just wouldn't play a game that is 100% in that style that not 100% realistic but weirdly realistic enough it creates an uncanny valley effect and personally i just find off putting. Also the feet and hands in almost all the AI picks are odd like the knuckles are just weirdly pronounced.

Personally I think this is an visual art style issue where within a game you should stick to one style whatever it is because having fundamentally different styles disrupts the flow also if this is going to be a thing going forward please please have it as a separate button to the alternate outfits one as personally I just stopped clicking it because I didn't want to see the AI art so I simply didn't see any of the alternate outfits which was something I really liked about this game.

I can only hope that the statement from a January about not continuing with the AI art is still the plan and we are just seeing what was made before that decision was made, this comment was made by maximus in the comments on the original poll about AI art and on here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2023
personally im kinda indifferent to aniston look but i 100% agree about the AI stuff. Personally I just wouldn't play a game that is 100% in that style that not 100% realistic but weirdly realistic enough it creates an uncanny valley effect and personally i just find off putting. Also the feet and hands in almost all the AI picks are odd like the knuckles are just weirdly pronounced.

Personally I think this is an visual art style issue where within a game you should stick to one style whatever it is because having fundamentally different styles disrupts the flow also if this is going to be a thing going forward please please have it as a separate button to the alternate outfits one as personally I just stopped clicking it because I didn't want to see the AI art so I simply didn't see any of the alternate outfits which was something I really liked about this game.

I can only hope that the statement from a January about not continuing with the AI art is still the plan and we are just seeing what was made before that decision was made, this comment was made by maximus in the comments on the original poll about AI art and on here
Yeah I agree with the disrupting the flow bit, it's like every once in a while you got that AI image, idk man I prefer the dev just stick to his render. That's why I was quite surprised when I played that last update when I remembered he posted that message that you just quoted. I thought we're clear enough with the AI bit, the vote was also in favour for not using these AI images.

Update: correction to my message about the AI vote, now I knew why he uses these AI images, turns out the vote now is in favour of using AI, looks like the numbers changed a lot since.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreas and Mint-ER#

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Was an OK (just OK, because too much lesbian for my liking and too much backhanded manipulation that is without the main protag knowing) game until Story Mode and a second protagonist, now meh

Reactions: EJW

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yeah I agree with the disrupting the flow bit, it's like every once in a while you got that AI image, idk man I prefer the dev just stick to his render. That's why I was quite surprised when I played that last update when I remembered he posted that message that you just quoted. I thought we're clear enough with the AI bit, the vote was also in favour for not using these AI images.

Update: correction to my message about the AI vote, now I knew why he uses these AI images, turns out the vote now is in favour of using AI, looks like the numbers changed a lot since.
well he knows whats he is doing but clearly his subs dont,pat least the ones with the ai shitty kink] ,i voted down that shi but if it comes to that i will take my support somewhere else....

Reactions: dreas
Jul 24, 2023
well he knows whats he is doing but clearly his subs dont,pat least the ones with the ai shitty kink] ,i voted down that shi but if it comes to that i will take my support somewhere else....
Let's see if he keeps it in the next update, but I doubt that he will ever remove it because people vote for it, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be there in the game until it's finished. :HideThePain:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone who doesn't like the AI renders can simply not click in the red lips button and just keep playing. Easy and no need for drama, right?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone who doesn't like the AI renders can simply not click in the red lips button and just keep playing. Easy and no need for drama, right?
that's why I specify said "please have it as a separate button to the alternate outfits" one of the things I personally liked about this game was the alternate outfits the red lips button showed. No hate if you like the AI art I just find it in its current form off putting
so I find disappointing that my only choice is to either not click it and so I don't get to see something I enjoyed about this game or click it and instead be shown thing I find genuinely off putting.

Genuine question would it be so hard to just either the outfits or the AI art on a different button or a toggle button that those that like the base game but not the AI art can toggle off so the button just doesn't come up if the change is just to AI art instead of a different outfit. Either way you get to enjoy your AI art option and those like myself get the enjoy the alternate outfits and don't have to step on each others toes or become a zero sum game of win lose.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
AI art haters are a strange bunch. Even if it looks good, they will still shit the bed.
Issue with your statement is defining "looks good" because people personally aesthetics are different. Personally most of the hyper realistic AI art just doesn't look good to me, I think it is because it triggers an uncanny valley response which is just unsettling. If something does trigger the uncanny valley effect in you it isn't going to look good no matter what because if some of the theories are right it is a literal instinctual response connected to your survival instincts. If the realistic AI art improve to the point you can't tell it from a genuine image of a person fine but as long as it has that not quite human element for some of use it is never going to look good.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes