indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
very good scene with mom...damn what a sexy lady....i can get that they didn't go all in..i'm satisfied for now..was much more than what it seemed at first..the only thing is that the change scene is bugged as hell..usually game stucks and this time make the game bugged with artifact (like snow) all over the screen except for the text...dev should fix this..it happened in last updates too..but never seen artifact before..only unresponsive stuck game.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You may crticize some elements about this project and it's dev but he is second to none when it comes to delivering high quality content at a frequency that is only dreamt of.

I was honestly disappointed with the last update because it was mostly flashbacks and inner thoughts but this newest one has definitely delivered, no matter how high or low one's expectations were.

One thing that I absolutely loved about this release is the fact that the player is given a large amount of freedom in terms of directing the scene towards certain outcomes, and seeking to explore certain fetishes or not...It's fine to offer constructive crticism sometimes but it's obligatory to give the dev his flowers when he deserves them.

Regardless of people's feeling towards the character that was the main focus of these last few updates and how it was inserted into the story, you still got to admit that as an erotic game it did not fall short and did exactly what was expected from it.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
great game love it but i have a question:
will there be femdom between the MC and his mother or just vanilla?
Is femdom listed on the OP as one of the fetish tags? Is it listed under Genre? No? Then NO. Do the women at the headquarters or the mansion call him Master? Do they continually pledge their lifelong service and obedience? Then NO. I would say femdom will be extremely unlikely.While it is obvious from your inane question that you would like to see femdom, I'm afraid you will have to look for it elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
beautiful 100% but last time playing on may and again today and need say so little to do for so big giga "game" go clothes shop ,mc stays there and nothing seen what do but following just one beauty model .......hmmmmm or did i missing something but this update i dont seen any sex just foreplay ......so wish this beauty models story/game is alot more to do .... thank you anyway

Reactions: johnnyjones666

Chris_34

Apr 21, 2022
Maximus14 I already had the problem with your update from v0.26 to v0.27 that my saves couldn't be started. Now, from v0.27 to v0.28, it was even more difficult to find a loadable save. It seems that saves that are saved here
View attachment 3829752
don't work in the next update. I'm attaching the traceback.

Hi if you have problems with your saves you are welcome to download the saves I have provided, I have no problems

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfylicious-v0-28-maximus.141186/post-11401040

Sorry, I almost forgot a little tip if you download these save games then don't save them via saving. This can sometimes lead to problems and you get an error message, so it's best to save the save games as they are saved twice

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Say this to Shut Up and Dance where "the mom" character was fucked right in the second episode and game didn't lose any interest or viewrship at all. Actually it became one the most loved and praised "mother game" exactly for not blueball players with the "mother character" untill oblivion and justifies with this outdated BULLSHIT of "she is the main prize" excuse.
Yes... but then they put us through the same "what have we done?!" bullshit that Sinful Delicacies did in order to create drama where none was needed... Thank God they finally get past that!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes... but then they put us through the same "what have we done?!" bullshit that Sinful Delicacies did in order to create drama where none was needed... Thank God they finally get past that!
Comon on one of the paths, in the other nothing of that happend, and I find the pacing here good to be honest, plus it hints to having much more kinks thant both of the refered games.

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
I googled some when the update that introduced AI came out here
What I found out (which is obvious tbh) the AI renders aren't built from the ground up, it is AI image enhancer
Think of it like a filter you apply after you create the CGI render
Part of Daz AI Studio
Ahh, I see... It's been a long time since I messed around with DAZ, I didn't know they introduced an AI component...

I thought this was done externally through A1111 or Comfy. There is a ComfyUI workflow for "3D Render to Realistic". Never managed to make it work though. I still have it somewhere on my hard drive.

Thanks for the info.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes