N E O

Oct 27, 2022
Can't install the app on Android. I'm getting "App not installed package seems to be invalid" Help.

Reactions: zxal22

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, why does the MC have to go back to his old house?

Talking about Nicole's eyes having an intensity he had never seen
in her before....
Isn't this only the 3rd or so time that he's ever seen her?

And she's watched me grow these past few days and been impressed...lol
Like she's known me forever.....

I'm not even sure which ladies we've met before... I think Megan was the first
we had sex with but it's asking me for the relationship between her and Lisa.....
I chose Twin cuz I didn't know what they might want.... Mother/daughter didn't seem like
it was going to work, besides, I think the women are all supposed to be virgins?

I think I'm enjoying the game so far. I thought the story/writing was a lot better this update
vs the prior one.

Thought it funny he has all this money but had to drive a Lambo.... lol

Definitely not complaining. Just think some things are funny/silly. And some of the
women are really hot.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I could go read the original story but
I think that might/would ruin this for me.

Cheers

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
So far, a bloody good start to this game. Not good if not something bad. Lesbians should be avoidable. Then I had a little fear that this game could be femdom and that's the end of the game unless those lesbians stop it before then. Hopefully there won't be any more lesbian events or else we should make an avoidable button right at the beginning of the game. Same goes for femdom if that shit comes into this game. Otherwise a damn good start and I wouldn't want to end this for some lesbians.

EDIT 0.18:
0.18 totally sucks and ruined the previous good experience. Now it's like two different games before 0.18 and after 0.18. Why the fuck do you have to bring perhaps the biggest brain fart of the devs to this game. I.e. Game Over choices.

Last edited:

Jugherknot

Jan 24, 2019
Damn, I can't seem to get any version of 0.17 to work on Android; APK or through joiplay.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes