xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What is Kendra wearing to seduce the Young Master?
Any outfit or dress would look good on a woman like Kendra, but my personal favorites are 1, 2 and 6.;) 3 and 4 look like she's doing the walk of shame, not seducing the MC, and 5 is a 6 with leather pants.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
What is Kendra wearing to seduce the Young Master?

View attachment 2943766 View attachment 2943765
With 1 or 2, she has the possibility of tripping over the dress, given the length. Always allow the possibility of physical comedy.

Or, her tripping could lead to the MC having to carry her to her bed, maybe change out of the dress into something to sleep in....

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Isn't it in the lore that the mc can't ever have offspring? Like if you become the new ben franklin role you just fuck all the hot chicks on staff, for post nut clarity innovations so you invent things and make the world a better place, or did the story of the game change? Yeah knocking up your harem would be neat, but it seems like the dev was paving the way early on to not have a daycare mansion.
From what i remember and i may be wrong but it didn't say he could not have offspring it said they couldn't take his last name. But really i don't understand that what would be the big deal if the women and offspring taking his last name? How would that stop him from doing his work? Also didn't they say once he took control it would be up to him if he changed the rules?

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
From what i remember and i may be wrong but it didn't say he could not have offspring it said they couldn't take his last name. But really i don't understand that what would be the big deal if the women and offspring taking his last name? How would that stop him from doing his work? Also didn't they say once he took control it would be up to him if he changed the rules?
Quite easy to answer. Leader of a powerful secret society that could be prone to blackmail, kidnapping, etc etc, if it were to be known that he has offsprings. So by cutting any ties to any offsprings, that solves in big part that outcome. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but less likely by doing so.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Quite easy to answer. Leader of a powerful secret society that could be prone to blackmail, kidnapping, etc etc, if it were to be known that he has offsprings. So by cutting any ties to any offsprings, that solves in big part that outcome. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but less likely by doing so.
I expect that avoiding favoritism in determining an heir is a factor, since it's rather critical to the project that only geniuses with the proclivities to tackle the required projects take over.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
I expect that avoiding favoritism in determining an heir is a factor, since it's rather critical to the project that only geniuses with the proclivities to tackle the required projects take over.
There is a bit of favoritism per say. Seems like the heir has to be male, for one. Two, it looks like it has to be the most brilliant amongst offsprings.

koiflo

Feb 5, 2023
OUTSTANDING GAME I ESPECIALLY LOVED MY MOM she reminds me of nami from the one piece live action!!!

10/10 subbed on patreon

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I don't get it what's the deal with all this impregnation? This is I think the 20th question about that topic. Let's say the Young Master impregnests Rachel... that's it... no more fucking after that. Do you really want that?
Impregnation doesn't happen like that. Humans are notoriously infertile compared to other animals.

If the Mom wanted to mix her genes with her son's and give birth to their child, it would require a concerted effort from the two of them. The Mom would likely need to time their sex for the days her eggs are ripe for his sperm. Find the best positions a male could use to mount a woman like her, to maximize the cum they could dump onto her cervix.

Regardless, the Mom would need to let her son take multiple rounds to try and sow his seed into the fertile bed of her womb before there was a good chance for his sperm to fertilize her. Given her age it might be exhausting for her vagina. But, if she wants her body to bear her son's growing child, she'd need to let her pussy get worked at by his cock until his genes take.

One-and-done impregnation sex scenes in these games are just awful.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes