• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So I'm just starting this and I want to know, does the dev get over using pedestal shots?

EDIT: Not yet...

Also "Ain't No Sunshine" is certainly song choice for the scene with Anna.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kilersss

doomed1986

Nov 19, 2020
Can i ask to those who've played this...Whats the deal with clothed sex scenes? The girls in this look amazing (forgetting the classically poor faces typical to renpy games ofc) but it seems in all the preview pics the women are clothed when fucking the guy. I quite like a bit of that, as it adds flavour, but are all scenes like this or do they strip more later than previewed / have naked scenes too?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can i ask to those who've played this...Whats the deal with clothed sex scenes? The girls in this look amazing (forgetting the classically poor faces typical to renpy games ofc) but it seems in all the preview pics the women are clothed when fucking the guy. I quite like a bit of that, as it adds flavour, but are all scenes like this or do they strip more later than previewed / have naked scenes too?
There are sex scenes with the womem full naked

Alexdown22

Sep 2, 2018
Hello, that's the end of the stories for now.. or did I play it wrong? I first played the mother story and then the one from the aunt. Now I can't go any further. can someone help me further?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, that's the end of the stories for now.. or did I play it wrong? I first played the mother story and then the one from the aunt. Now I can't go any further. can someone help me further?
It's the end of content when all the columns on that screen for selecting someone are greyed out. The mom and aunt are the only ones currently available from that screen, so you should be finished now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Maximus14 Now that I realized which one of these tags here appeared to play with the female protagonist, maybe it was because of the aunt because that's awesome. Will these tags be permanent in the game?
Screenshot_20231006_202714_Chrome.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maximus14 Now that I realized which one of these tags here appeared to play with the female protagonist, maybe it was because of the aunt because that's awesome. Will these tags be permanent in the game?
View attachment 2986274
I guess you're asking if the player will permanently be able to play as the aunt in some additional scenes later, because the tags will remain unless the game so far gets rewritten so her existing content gets changed later.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes