Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Hello, may I make a fanfiction story about this game here(or in Discord server)?

(With my own MC/OC)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Does 0.21 end with Kendra's BJ? As I'm getting the screen with 3 ladies as options with a question mark, all greyed out. Apologies if it's a noob question, I'm new to this game.

CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
I'm sorry for sounding like a dumbass but I can't seem to get to the last 2 parts in the story mode. The one with the question mark and the other one with Anna in it. Are those two routes still underdevelopment or am I just making the wrong decisions?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I'm sorry for sounding like a dumbass but I can't seem to get to the last 2 parts in the story mode. The one with the question mark and the other one with Anna in it. Are those two routes still underdevelopment or am I just making the wrong decisions?
Those are just placeholders, so far up to 0.21 we have 2 Rachel stories and 3 Kendra.
You will have to wait.
To know the story in the correct order, you will have to play them in order, from left to right.

Reactions: CrissCrossAnchorage

CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
Those are just placeholders, so far up to 0.21 we have 2 Rachel stories and 3 Kendra.
You will have to wait.
To know the story in the correct order, you will have to play them in order, from left to right.
Oh aight. A shame that I have to pause my fun with this phenomenal game. Thanks by the way mate.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes