MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
Thank you guys for trying out my game.

First and foremost I'm not that Mr Beast guy (I don't even know who he is) and I'm not associated with him in any way. :)
Sidenote: The icon was referenced from a wildcat hissing. Should I change it?

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
Congratulation on getting your project to a playable state!
I am going to give constructive feedback, but first I want to say that making a game is hard, and what you have is better than what most people are ever going to make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the constructive feedback. I will definitely rework it. Factory and Brothel management wil be merged into Unit Management view, that's where I'll start. Also I will disable Contracts/Requests/Offers for the first 50 or so days or I will greatly decrease their requirements so that you can actually fulfill them. Although one of the aspects of them is that the player will always need to look out for bad deals. Build will be disabled till the player has at least 1 unit as you suggested. At start money will be increased. Everything you've suggested is accepted and will be changed. Thank you again. :)

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
If anyone alse have suggestions on how to make the game better, please let me know. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
When I saw iOS build I was kinda really confused knowing the ecosystem of this abomination :D I see you've packaged an XCode project instead of a build inside. I wonder how common is for the players to know how to build and deploy an XCode project to iPhone on their own. As a Unity developer I kinda know that it's tricky but I don't specialize in MAC stuff :D Or did you pre-setup it in a way that solves a lot of Unity-XCode stuff?

> My antivirus is going off for this game
I've noticed that some file hosters (I have high suspicions for AnonFile) add bloatware with the downloads. Or sometimes download a different file instead of the requested one (with fake name) - they'll eventually download the right one if you keep clicking. Use UBlockOrigin - it blocks those for me, so I don't even notice this atrocity. And of course there are false positives, so always specify what exactly antivirus has triggered the alert and what exactly was the alert message (I sometimes get "not-a-virus:something.something" when the app does some weird stuff (like connects to the internet in a broken way)).

Last edited:

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
When I saw iOS build I was kinda really confused knowing the ecosystem of this abomination :D I see you've packaged an XCode project instead of a build inside. I wonder how common is for the players to know how to build and deploy an XCode project to iPhone on their own. As a Unity developer I kinda know that it's tricky but I don't specialize in MAC stuff :D Or did you pre-setup it in a way that solves a lot of Unity-XCode stuff?

> My antivirus is going off for this game
I've noticed that some file hosters (I have high suspicions for AnonFile) add bloatware with the downloads. Or sometimes download a different file instead of the requested one (with fake name) - they'll eventually download the right one if you keep clicking. Use UBlockOrigin - it blocks those for me, so I don't even notice this atrocity. And of course there are false positives, so always specify what exactly antivirus has triggered the alert and what exactly was the alert message (I sometimes get "not-a-virus:something.something" when the app does some weird stuff (like connects to the internet in a broken way)).
I uploaded the game only to Mega, Google drive and Mediafire. The rest is made by the Modder who have moved this thread from the GameRequests to the Games section.

I know NOTHING about apple products and the way they work. I saw that there was an option in unity to export to mac and ios and i clicked build with the default settings. This is why I specified them in the release note "As-Is". Now that I saw your comment I was like "Oh shit!" Now I watched a youtube video on how to export to iOS. Instant facepalm. :LOL::FacePalm:

So I should have exported an xcode?! And I need a separate program to do that?! With an apple id? Well, i won't build for iOS next time then. Mac and Linux should work although, so those platform options will remain till actual Mac or Linux users say otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugeneloza

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I've only noticed "what could be the possible problem with the file hosters" - I don't blame anyone :), I think I've ran into that sort of things a couple of times that instead of archive I tried to get it gave me an EXE file which was immediately blocked by anti-virus and one of the users online complained about my own zip file which was just a bunch of jsons, not even an app. I do believe this was AnonFiles, but I may be wrong.

So I should have exported an xcode?!
Yes. Overall, compilation for Mac OS/iOS is crazy.

First you must own a MAC, at least rent a remote virtual machine :) XCode doesn't work on other platforms. Welcome to wonderful world of Apple. However, there is a way to workaround this issue, an illegal one (Hackintosh, I didn't try it myself but I don't see a single reason why it shouldn't work), but up to you to decide.

Second, you need a (release) certificate to sign your builds. Unfortunately I cannot help here, I've just been using ones I have at work, I don't know how to create ones myself. But it should be possible in Apple Developer website. I've made some developer (not-release) certificate there, it's actually almost trivial once you get the idea how the platform works.

For Mac OS and iOS Unity exports an XCode project. So the next step (even if you are using Unity under MAC) is to open the exported folder in XCode and press compile. You'll run into bugs and issues there - some Unity versions conflict with some XCode versions, so you're most likely to have some problems. But all of them have solutions that are easily duck-duck-googlable, you're not alone :)

This is all you need to make Mac OS builds. I've seen some adult games (Moxie Touch?) even releasing "unsigned" or "not properly signed" Mac OS builds that are not trivial to launch by an end-user, but still can be downloaded and launched with some tricks. If you'll run into issues, ping me, I have a link to a step-by-step tutorial on how to run such build saved somewhere.

Now for the tricky part - iOS. Technically, you just can't distribute an iOS build at all. Apple Store does not accept adult games (at least the last time I've read something about that), and it's almost the only way to distribute any app to an iOS device. There are a few workarounds. First one is to have users download the XCode build and it (I guess, I didn't try, just heard of) can deploy the build to the device "for testing" (most likely they'll have to do very non-trivial manipulations for that, very likely they'll also need a developer certificate). There are also alternative ways of distributing iOS builds (through online testing platforms, e.g. TestFairy has some sort of a free plan, I guess?) - all of them require end-users to install some specific certificate on their devices and you make specific builds for their devices. This looks like - they install TestFairy certificate on iPhone, they follow a sketchy link and give ID of their phone to you - you go to Apple Developer portal and add this ID to your certificate - then you make a new build signed by the updated certificate, and then they can install the game from TestFairy. Note, I was developing regular apps this way - I don't know policies about adult content on that or other similar platforms. UPDATE: Ah, and surprise: you may only add something like 50 or 100 devices this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterAmaster

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
I've only noticed "what could be the possible problem with the file hosters" - I don't blame anyone :), I think I've ran into that sort of things a couple of times that instead of archive I tried to get it gave me an EXE file which was immediately blocked by anti-virus and one of the users online complained about my own zip file which was just a bunch of jsons, not even an app. I do believe this was AnonFiles, but I may be wrong.

Yes. Overall, compilation for Mac OS/iOS is crazy.

First you must own a MAC, at least rent a remote virtual machine :) XCode doesn't work on other platforms. Welcome to wonderful world of Apple. However, there is a way to workaround this issue, an illegal one (Hackintosh, I didn't try it myself but I don't see a single reason why it shouldn't work), but up to you to decide.

Second, you need a (release) certificate to sign your builds. Unfortunately I cannot help here, I've just been using ones I have at work, I don't know how to create ones myself. But it should be possible in Apple Developer website. I've made some developer (not-release) certificate there, it's actually almost trivial once you get the idea how the platform works.

For Mac OS and iOS Unity exports an XCode project. So the next step (even if you are using Unity under MAC) is to open the exported folder in XCode and press compile. You'll run into bugs and issues there - some Unity versions conflict with some XCode versions, so you're most likely to have some problems. But all of them have solutions that are easily duck-duck-googlable, you're not alone :)

This is all you need to make Mac OS builds. I've seen some adult games (Moxie Touch?) even releasing "unsigned" or "not properly signed" Mac OS builds that are not trivial to launch by an end-user, but still can be downloaded and launched with some tricks. If you'll run into issues, ping me, I have a link to a step-by-step tutorial on how to run such build saved somewhere.

Now for the tricky part - iOS. Technically, you just can't distribute an iOS build at all. Apple Store does not accept adult games (at least the last time I've read something about that), and it's almost the only way to distribute any app to an iOS device. There are a few workarounds. First one is to have users download the XCode build and it (I guess, I didn't try, just heard of) can deploy the build to the device "for testing" (most likely they'll have to do very non-trivial manipulations for that, very likely they'll also need a developer certificate). There are also alternative ways of distributing iOS builds (through online testing platforms, e.g. TestFairy has some sort of a free plan, I guess?) - all of them require end-users to install some specific certificate on their devices and you make specific builds for their devices. This looks like - they install TestFairy certificate on iPhone, they follow a sketchy link and give ID of their phone to you - you go to Apple Developer portal and add this ID to your certificate - then you make a new build signed by the updated certificate, and then they can install the game from TestFairy. Note, I was developing regular apps this way - I don't know policies about adult content on that or other similar platforms. UPDATE: Ah, and surprise: you may only add something like 50 or 100 devices this way.
Wow! Thank you for the detailed explanation. :)
As I was reading through the first part of your text, I thought I was gonna jast leave a note of the content of your explanation or a link to the video I watched. But by the time I finished reading your text I became certain that I will not deal with this shit. You were absolutely right at the start when you said " knowing the ecosystem of this abomination ". This is horrible! It' like having your very own digital nanny. All this just to install an app. Don't get me wrong, I get it they don't want any apple user to be affected by any malicious code on their devices. But if the apple users are that concerned about their safety I don't think they would deal with someone like me or my game. So I won't release for iOS next time that's for sure.

Reactions: eugeneloza

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thank you guys for trying out my game.

First and foremost I'm not that Mr Beast guy (I don't even know who he is) and I'm not associated with him in any way. :)
Sidenote: The icon was referenced from a wildcat hissing. Should I change it?
the most popular Youtube creator around, but all said in reference to that was jokes
Thank you for the constructive feedback. I will definitely rework it. Factory and Brothel management wil be merged into Unit Management view, that's where I'll start. Also I will disable Contracts/Requests/Offers for the first 50 or so days or I will greatly decrease their requirements so that you can actually fulfill them. Although one of the aspects of them is that the player will always need to look out for bad deals. Build will be disabled till the player has at least 1 unit as you suggested. At start money will be increased. Everything you've suggested is accepted and will be changed. Thank you again. :)
If anyone alse have suggestions on how to make the game better, please let me know. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated.
The files I have uploaded are virus free. I have checked them before uploading. If you've downloaded the game from the first commenters link, please let me know.
also you can reply to multiple posts by simply pressing "reply" on each, as it inserts the quoted posts into yours

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
chep energy drink promotion
It's not cheap! IT'S FREE! And I'm not promoting any energy dring companies! It's just a name man. Anyways, I'm gonna replace the name, because of this (and most of the game too). I don't like the way tht I'm being associated with Mr beast or whoever the hell he is. New name gonna be: Milk 'em all :D

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
It's not cheap! IT'S FREE! And I'm not promoting any energy dring companies! It's just a name man. Anyways, I'm gonna replace the name, because of this (and most of the game too). I don't like the way tht I'm being associated with Mr beast or whoever the hell he is. New name gonna be: Milk 'em all :D
some youtube retard, from whatv i heard
good luck to you

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
some youtube retard, from whatv i heard
good luck to you
Thx! If you somewhat liked the game, check back in a week or so for the "remake" of the game with the new name (Milk 'em all). It's gonna have a redesigned UI. Also the gameplay is going to change a little bit too.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Thx! If you somewhat liked the game, check back in a week or so for the "remake" of the game with the new name (Milk 'em all). It's gonna have a redesigned UI. Also the gameplay is going to change a little bit too.
Good luck! I personally not too comfortable with the game at its current stage, but its always good and nice to developers so involved in making a good quality product

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
Good luck! I personally not too comfortable with the game at its current stage, but its always good and nice to developers so involved in making a good quality product
Thx! I maybe overdid the whole complexity thing. I'm simplifying the heck out of the game right now. Hopefully by nex time you play my game it's gonna be a much more enjoyable experience.

Reactions: Riujin

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
I had an idea to improve the STD feature, if that is something you intend on keeping.

In short, the STD would prevent the unit from working for a few days and change a unit trait known in advance if not cured. The basic STD would change the Color of the unit but there could be STDs that change the breast size, intelligence or juice quality. The player could decide to let the unit be out of commission for a few days in order to get the change.

The goal of this change is to give the player choices and opportunities instead of the STD being a strictly negative effect.
- In the early game STDs would mostly benefit the player, at the cost of having a unit out of commission for a few days. Getting a Juice Type not yet unlocked in the Lab, getting a 2* juice quality or medium breasts would be benefits at this point
- Later in the game the same STDs would become detriments when your units have high quality stats.
- When you get the STD scanner you could detect the STD ahead of time.
- STDs could be resisted by units that would suffer no change: an Apple STD would not affect a unit that is already Apple.
- You could decide to send a unit that would benefit from the effect on purpose

When I played the current version of the game I felt like I had no option. You can milk units but Juice has no use besides contracts, which require quantities and qualities you can't reach. You can fulfill Auctions by creating a corresponding unit, but you start with barely enough money to create a unit able to meet the lowest requirements that can spawn (I tried, I saw a 250 energy unit once and it was a color I couldn't create). You can train the skills of units, but it gives no benefit unless a client requires it. I could only decide whether or not to service clients in the Brothel, the only accessible/affordable source of money.
This suggestion does not solve these issues. But once those issues are fixed, this suggestion would make the STD system more engaging for the player.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote