Others Completed Milk Fighter Demo [v0.4.1] [Murabito-H]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Hi there, I am creator of this little demo, thank you all for playing it.
Urgh, I didn't expect it to be considered as guro, honestly speaking. I was thought up just as "adventurer hunting monster girls", and the first type of monster girl that came into my head just happened to be zombie girl(because she needs minimum animations and behaviour programming). And well, I just did the rest of the environment to match firs zombie dungeon. Never ever thought it could be considered as guro, actually.
Now I have to make new enemy for starter dungeon. I think I'll make zombies one as hidden game content.
Thinking again about it, i do admit that take it as a guro game is jumping to conclusions, sometimes blood and gore do good to a game (bonner killer though), still, you game is good and looks promissing, got admit, i will stay for the milk :test:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Well seeing how this is your demo and it has "dead?" girls hung up on the walls with bits missing it is hard to see how peoples impression wouldn't have been gore and death. And I may not like that content but I wouldn't say it has no place and should be completely shunned just you may want to give out more information about the game as the demo is a massive arrow pointing to a game like wolf fight (or something like can't remember the name) where loosing brings up some questionable tastes
But they're clearly zombies. So is any zombie game that has visible flesh guro?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Urgh, I didn't expect it to be considered as guro, honestly speaking. I was thought up just as "adventurer hunting monster girls", and the first type of monster girl that came into my head just happened to be zombie girl(because she needs minimum animations and behaviour programming). And well, I just did the rest of the environment to match firs zombie dungeon. Never ever thought it could be considered as guro, actually.
Now I have to make new enemy for starter dungeon. I think I'll make zombies one as hidden game content.
Don't change your game because of whiners, every game has people hating on something. Sure it looks kinda guro-ish but the claws definitely make them look like monster girls/zombies. There are way more gnarly nude monsters in PoE, and one of that game's main antagonists is a four-breasted empress who engaged in orgies where she bathed in the blood of her people that had been sacrificed to extend her life. Sure you wouldn't have to notice it if you don't read any of the in-game lore or zoom in on the monsters, but it's all there, in a mainstream game with tons of players. Haters gonna hate.

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I'm not going to change it but I do think it would be better to shift zombies from being first enemies. I don't think there would be more similar enemies and it gives wrong expression of game after all.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I forgot to give Gab a links to my blogs where I post updates so I'll just leave it here:

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
I don't really see the problem. Is not "that" guro. I mean, i bet a lot of people played eluku's Fairy Fighting, and that was more darker.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This is just my personal opinion, and I dont want to shame kinks other than people that want to get off and into children..

But I just dont understand how people get off on gore.. I understand vore (Being eaten), but thats only because I actually found someone that described why he liked it, and long story short, hes a lonely bloke and desperately want to feel connected with another person, and in his head, you dont really get any closer than being eaten and digested.

Which, again. I can understand.. I dont approve, but I can understand the "logic" even if its somewhat twisted.. But the kink of getting off to others being dead or torn apart, nah uh.

Reactions: godlike123

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I dont approve, but I can understand the "logic" even if its somewhat twisted.. But the kink of getting off to others being dead or torn apart, nah uh.
Look at it this way, mate. You never consciously decided you like blondes or brunettes, right? Some like beer, others favour wine. Same could be said for gender preference, et. al. You don't pick what you're into. You just deal with it.

I fancy art with nipple-fucking, for a personal example. I didn't decide to like it, and I wouldn't pick it as a fetish if I could. But it's there all the same, warts and all. It has not influenced me in any way in life - except in the rubbish I fap to in the privacy of my own home.

Reactions: alrdlady

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Look at it this way, mate. You never consciously decided you like blondes or brunettes, right? Some like beer, others favour wine. Same could be said for gender preference, et. al. You don't pick what you're into. You just deal with it.

I fancy art with nipple-fucking, for a personal example. I didn't decide to like it, and I wouldn't pick it as a fetish if I could. But it's there all the same, warts and all. It has not influenced me in any way in life - except in the rubbish I fap to in the privacy of my own home.
I'll leave it at that. While I dont agree, I wont continue the discussion as it would simply be lead down the line of right and wrong, and whether or not the more extreme fetishes could lead to someone attempting it outside their own minds.

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
Awwww what? don't let people shit on your art! someone will like it and the rest of the world will hate it.
The only thing that matters is that YOU like it. It also helps that i'm into it. Though i understand that it wasn't meant to be guro but if you feel this is the right level of whatever, then don't let other ppl put you in a box!

Mar 28, 2018
We all have our own Fetishes, not everything is liked OR disliked, if you like the stuff then you like it, if you don't like the stuff then you don't. It's as simple as that

Reactions: foreg

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Resize window?

I don't know yet but probably not.
Yes, please. I'm extremly annoyed by this kind of game designe that reward you for loosing. And I'm generaly not really fond of non-con.
Anyway good luck for your game, I think your idea is orginial and could give us a nice metal slug like game. I'm looking forward to the next updates!

Reactions: alrdlady

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Glad to see you've started uploading to your tumblr again. Keep it up, the game's really interesting!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes