Others Completed Milk Fighter Demo [v0.4.1] [Murabito-H]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

aceh123

Jan 24, 2018
That's the fun part you can't. The dev didn't update it to that part yet, but seeing that the game hasn't had an update in more than 1 year, I don't see it as likely

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
Hi there, I am creator of this little demo, thank you all for playing it.
Urgh, I didn't expect it to be considered as guro, honestly speaking. I was thought up just as "adventurer hunting monster girls", and the first type of monster girl that came into my head just happened to be zombie girl(because she needs minimum animations and behaviour programming). And well, I just did the rest of the environment to match firs zombie dungeon. Never ever thought it could be considered as guro, actually.
Now I have to make new enemy for starter dungeon. I think I'll make zombies one as hidden game content.
The game has amazing quality and potential, it’s really a pity that it just ended as a demo.

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
The game has amazing quality and potential, it’s really a pity that it just ended as a demo.
Thank you but as I posted already previously I didn't manage to make this game fun to play. So after some pointless struggling I decided to drop it completely.

• Sad
Reactions: KingRocket

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
Thank you but as I posted already previously I didn't manage to make this game fun to play. So after some pointless struggling I decided to drop it completely.
Why giving it up? You should have a try! There are still lots things about the game that you can work on, for example more monster girls or even monster boys to beat, and what happens between the female protagonist and the cute shopkeeper boy.

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Why giving it up? You should have a try! There are still lots things about the game that you can work on, for example more monster girls or even monster boys to beat, and what happens between the female protagonist and the cute shopkeeper boy.
I would very much like to do it but unfortunately I have a very limited time for gamedev as I work full-time and have a little free time to spend on it. And as I have other much more successful and promising projects it goes without saying I shall prioritize them.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes