Others Completed Milk Fighter Demo [v0.4.1] [Murabito-H]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Well, I've been out of touch but I am still working on it although very slow.
I've abandoned tumblr account since tumblr died, you can still find me on , also I've started posting art and updates on several new places - , , , .

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Well, I've been out of touch but I am still working on it although very slow.
I've abandoned tumblr account since tumblr died, you can still find me on , also I've started posting art and updates on several new places - , , , .
So, the game still goes on?

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Yep. At least it have twice as much content already. But still a lot to do before I could post new version.
(also I got distracted making silly lewd web mini-games)

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
I like the art style and all that, but the goblins just straight up bug out and it's just too irritating to bother with. I don't know what the inventory is for or how to access it and it doesn't really keep track anyway.

It just seems like a broken abandoned tech demo to me.

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
How i might pass through that gigantic sculpture? I can't do anything with her. Thanks in advance

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
can't see the edges of my screen and can't edit that... it's also impossible to dodge goblins initial attack so don't bother trying because you won't be able to get past them

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
can't see the edges of my screen and can't edit that... it's also impossible to dodge goblins initial attack so don't bother trying because you won't be able to get past them
I have the same problem. Any ideas how to fix it ?

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Hmm, it seems fullscreen not working as expected for some people.
I'll update it with possibility to use windowed mode soon (today I hope).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Hmm, it seems fullscreen not working as expected for some people.
I'll update it with possibility to use windowed mode soon (today I hope).
what exactly is new in this version?
because the changelog reads "unknown"

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
what exactly is new in this version?
because the changelog reads "unknown"
New levels with a lot of new level graphics and animations.
Adventurers town, only town overview for now, places of interest are still not implemented.
Two new enemies with full set of animations.
New animations for mh.
Status/Inventory screen partly implemented.
Skill system partly implemented.
Inventory partly implemented.
Dialogue system with dialogue sprites, that is mostly unused as for now.
Lots of architecture changes, actual game level system with proper loader implemented.
Lots of small tweaks and changes of actual gameplay, like heroine walking speed, zoom level, shooting physics etc.
UI added.
You can actually receive damage and die now.
Sounds and music.

In other words, practically everything is new.

Reactions: foreg

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Ugh, there is no actual guro and it never was intended as I told already. Futa - I don't know yet, maybe.
I appreciate that you take your time and make no false promises. You can admit you are feeling your way along, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. I'd rather you explore until you identify where you want to commit, than to try to create something you force yourself to pursue.

Unrelately, I've only discovered one enemy - the goblin. Is there a way to awaken the plant girl? Cheers!

Edit: Many of us are delighted by futa. But we're one and all spoiled for choice - so make this game as ever you wish.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes