VN Ren'Py Milk University [v0.2] [MilkUDev]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
It would be better if you could select between woman or shemale (maybe even male) and that there was a domination element, like them being sent, dissapears or forced into farms to milk breasts or dicks as seems to be preferred..

And a more variety of breast sizes, lengths and other sizes.
Now it seems just like a dull VN where a shemale fucks other girls in the most vanilla way possible.

They could also add in domination as wiping, spanking and livestock treatment.

These are good points to show off in early versions to get interest, it can then make the quality of the images more acceptable.
Images doesn't need to be perfect, a story could do the trick, just like godly images, can carry a game with a weak story.

Oct 7, 2019
It would be better if you could select between woman or shemale (maybe even male) and that there was a domination element, like them being sent, dissapears or forced into farms to milk breasts or dicks as seems to be preferred..

Now it seems just like a dull VN where a shemale fucks other girls in the most vanilla way possible.

These are good points to show off in early versions to get interest, it can then make the quality of the images more acceptable.
Images doesn't need to be perfect, a story could do the trick, just like godly images, can carry a game with a weak story.
That works

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
"Milk University"
... no lactation tag.
:unsure:

Me before playing this game about cowgirls:
I have one small question to the game dev... why it's called "Milk University" instead of "Milk Universi-titty"
Me after playing this game:
I see your point...

..."Milk Universi-cock-ty" doesn't sound so neat.

• Haha
Reactions: libertypics

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
On their patreon there is a public post with listed fetishes planned, and yes that is included, unfortunately (for me at least, not my thing)
Very disappointing. Either way with this being a good futa game its likely to end up abandoned or rushed :)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilkUniversity-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021

"This game would be better if it appealed perfectly to what I want"

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man, idk if it's only me but this kinda reminds (chara-design) me of an old rpgm game I used to play (I don't remember the name it was smt like equestri....). The concept was good but the artist (apart from the sprites) as well as the s$x scenes were non existant. Truly a pity bc the concept was hot.
Let's hope this one's different.

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
"This game would be better if it appealed perfectly to what I want"

I mean, I agree with him on some points, vanilla kinda gets boring when you don't love the person or aren't into her (atleast for me). I love vanilla but with the right characters and circumstances and let's be honest if you only do vanilla in your game it has a high chance of boring ppl during sex scenes (I'm not saying it will, I'm just saying it's more likely). Personally, I prefer domming, so yeah a dom and sub path is cool. As for the mc, whether to make multiple version of her, I think it's too much work. You can't do the same dialogue if it's a male female or futa (that'd be bland and sometimes weird).

But yeah, a game is clearly more interesting if it lets you choose what you want, or in the case of VN lets you choose your preference, gives you choices to shape the mc and sometimes even the story... That's actually why I like vns to begin with.

THX

[EDITED]

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes