Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

May 10, 2018

There you go. Everything is translated up to Area 4. I should be done with Area 5 either today or tomorrow by the way. If everything goes well, I might even be done with the translation this week!
The confidence is nice but Im very sure things never just go well.
Then again I don't know the difficulties of translating a dieselmine game so what do I know.

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
So, I was curious and decided to download a copy of the game from Sukebei. It didn't go well with my patch. It seems that depending on where you got your copy of the game, my patch may or may not work correctly. I had a bunch of problems, like the chatbox overflowing with lines until a new box appeared, which makes it difficult for the player to read the lines. That's why I decided to upload my own copy of the game, the one I'm working on.

If you have any kind of problem with your game, try downloading it from my link. This should solve every problem.

That's right. I used this decoder to turn the SL files into TXT files. Then I edit them with notepad before turning them back into SL files again.
Can someone reupload the game? It seems that the download link has been removed

Feb 24, 2020
On it, one moment please.

EDIT:

Don't forget to apply the latest patch. And start a new game if possible, to make sure you don't get any problems~

Reactions: cl13a

cl13a

Aug 25, 2017
On it, one moment please.

EDIT:

Don't forget to apply the latest patch. And start a new game if possible, to make sure you don't get any problems~
Amazing work, thank you so much for putting all this effort into translation! This is one of the best ero-games that I've played. Hopefully there'll eventually be a thread for this in the Games forum so more people can experience this and recognize you!

lixef

Apr 13, 2020

There you go. Everything is translated up to Area 4. I should be done with Area 5 either today or tomorrow by the way. If everything goes well, I might even be done with the translation this week!

I sort of have to ask , are you remunerated for this / have a crowd funding platform i can donate to encourage you ? and or can i hire you for a price to translate more ?

Feb 24, 2020
Hi there. I do have a Patreon, I made one when someone kindly said that they wanted to thank me. Here is the link

I'm very grateful to those who support me, but I don't want people to think that I translate in exchange of money. I'm doing this both because it's fun and because I have way too much free time.
As for hiring me, well... I seriously didn't think anyone would want to hire me :Kappa:Tell me more about it.