Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Good question. I tried to mimick what I saw in "Monster Girl Quest". I guess I'll change it.

Oh and I'll be done with area 4 either today or tomorrow. The quarantine completely fucked my schedule up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
you dont have to change it, i was just curious, and quarantine kind of fucked everyone one up so dont sweat it

Feb 24, 2020
I received a few messages where people insulted me, because the game was "machine translated" + they're having problems with the text. To those people : go to page 8 and read what I posted. Use my copy of the game and you won't have any problem. Okay? Thank you.

And I know that I use the word "protagonist" a lot. It comes from the word "shujinko". Unfortunately, I can't translate this as "Ran". It would be taking liberties and I would like to stay as close to the original script as possible. I'm not the script writer, just the translator. It was already like this.

I love feedbacks, they help me a lot. Thanks to you, I can improve. But please, don't insult me or my work without reason.

If you don't use my copy of the game, you might end up with text like this. zerzrzrze.png

If you use the link I posted on page 8, you won't have such problems.
yuiyiyiy.PNG

I always control what I do. I proofread everything, I test it myself again and again to make sure I didn't do any mistake. So please, don't say that my work is sloppy or that I didn't check anything. Okay? Please.

MisterTee

Nov 11, 2019
I hope those people won't discourage you from translating, you're doing god's work. I've been wanting to play this game for a long time, and thanks to your translations, I can finally do so. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next update!

Mar 18, 2020
I really like the translation work so far and I think it's great. It's always great when a good game gets a solid translation and people here appreciate what you do (or at least, most of them do). Don't let what some people say get you down, I know that there are plenty of people here who are really thankful for this!

Reactions: Kornuptiko

BigBadKhan

Mar 24, 2020
I really like the translation work so far and I think it's great. It's always great when a good game gets a solid translation and people here appreciate what you do (or at least, most of them do). Don't let what some people say get you down, I know that there are plenty of people here who are really thankful for this!
^

Arctic9924

Jan 10, 2020
I received a few messages where people insulted me, because the game was "machine translated" + they're having problems with the text. To those people : go to page 8 and read what I posted. Use my copy of the game and you won't have any problem. Okay? Thank you.
Mate you're just a legend. Keep up the amazing work, and for everyone insulting you? Tell 'em to fuck off and have a nice day.

Feb 24, 2020
www\js\plugins\TS_ADVsystem.js

You open it with notepad and search for the line "this.VIEW_TEXT_NUM". Not the green one. Modify this line as you see fit. The cornelica translator used 120, I use 60. See what works the best for you.

• Wow
Reactions: Celice
Feb 24, 2020

Area 4 is done. It took me a long time to figure out how to fix the problem that some people had. This patch should help.
If you have a problem with the chatbox, start a new game. The patch won't resolve the chatbox problems unless you start a new game.

If you find any typos, if you meet any kind of issues, please tell me. Thank you.

uhhhhhhhuzzah

Dec 4, 2017

Area 4 is done. It took me a long time to figure out how to fix the problem that some people had. This patch should help.
If you have a problem with the chatbox, start a new game. The patch won't resolve the chatbox problems unless you start a new game.

If you find any typos, if you meet any kind of issues, please tell me. Thank you.
I'm loving your translations and effort. Appreciated

May 10, 2018
Weird.
I tried playing the game with both the version I have and the one you gave and for some reason the dialouge isn't working correctly.
The text font seems to be too big.
Am i Missing something?

May 10, 2018
Nvm

I guess either my save caused it or I was playing the wrong version Played a new game + and it was fine
Probably mentioned that I had to start a new game somewhere

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Yes, the text is so big on old saves that sometimes it skips to the next window before you can read it all. I believe making a new game resolves this issue, not sure why tho.

Feb 24, 2020
It shouldn't skip to the next window, actually. If it does, then that's a big problem. That's why my latest patch corrects that for those who had this issue. And as you said, you have to start a new game to see the change. Dieselmine games were not made to be translated into English in the first place, unfortunately.

Nov 30, 2018

And I know that I use the word "protagonist" a lot. It comes from the word "shujinko". Unfortunately, I can't translate this as "Ran". It would be taking liberties and I would like to stay as close to the original script as possible. I'm not the script writer, just the translator. It was already like this.

I love feedbacks, they help me a lot. Thanks to you, I can improve. But please, don't insult me or my work without reason.

If you don't use my copy of the game, you might end up with text like this. View attachment 606709

If you use the link I posted on page 8, you won't have such problems.
View attachment 606710

I always control what I do. I proofread everything, I test it myself again and again to make sure I didn't do any mistake. So please, don't say that my work is sloppy or that I didn't check anything. Okay? Please.
It should say, "...on the ground by now."

Actually if that scene takes place indoors, it should say "floor" instead of "ground."

Feb 24, 2020
Hey man, maybe you should post the full game on your post to give it more visibility ?
Kornuptiko

There you go. Everything is translated up to Area 4. I should be done with Area 5 either today or tomorrow by the way. If everything goes well, I might even be done with the translation this week!