4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i cant download the translation from the patreon link, the key he gave in his post doesnt unlock the download for me

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Should probably clarify to anybody encountering errors that you've to extract the game again once you've set your locale to Japanese.

daunt

May 11, 2017
Are there endings in this game?
As far as I remember from playing it some time ago no there´s only 1 ending unless you consider any lose scene a bad ending which makes every scene a diferente ending but that was before translation maybe there´s something I missed

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
welp good news evry one, i had the original jap version so i figuerd... if the only missing things are images ... i dumped all the images into the new game widowt overriding any new ones, seems to be running perfectly, haven't played much but il let you know if ther are any crashes, feel free to use my upload if you wish
***thank you very mutch for the translation***
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
welp good news evry one, i had the original jap version so i figuerd... if the only missing things are images ... i dumped all the images into the new game widowt overriding any new ones, seems to be running perfectly, haven't played much but il let you know if ther are any crashes, feel free to use my upload if you wish
***thank you very mutch for the translation***
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Google Drive
i playedthis version and it works very well, i didnt have to change my computer region or anithing, just extract and run

zvitor

Aug 22, 2018
Yes, I can confirm this works. When I upacked the game using 7-zip the game did not work, even when using Locale Emulator. But unpacked with WinRAR with Japanese name encoding the game works fine and without LE.
thanks this worked for me

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes