4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

nymphie

Sep 27, 2019
For linux users having issues with the extracting try running the following after extracting

convmv --notest -f shift-jis -t utf8 ./ -r

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Small tip for those who might not be aware (I stumbled upon it by accident): you can hide the text box during scenes by clicking the right mouse button.

Reactions: Randomamigo

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
OK so I'm running away from Luna and there are all these gas jets you have to dodge (why oh why do developers include stupid things like this in RPGM games I'll never know). Anyway you get to a room where there are four jets that block the entire way forward and I cannot advance. Any clue on what I'm supposed to do?

Dec 4, 2017
in folder got this note for download it again from other website. so heres the new folder to download..

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
I am pretty impressed with the scenes in the distillery. Can anyone else name a game where your turned in to a dismembered penis and hooked to a valve that makes you cum when it's turned? Or to be locked in to a tiny box dimension with nothing but your penis exposed? It's not too often I encounter things I have never seen before in hentai.

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
finished the game within 3 hours (without looking at all the cg scene) , fast simple , supremely INTERACTIVE .

if anyone has problem completing the game , just tag me ,and i will put a walkthrough here .

not gonna lie , it is fun . and thanks to anon translation , you can totally understand the diagolue .
I'm compltetely stuck on the slave shop. I got the the "last" statue but all i can do i go to a dead end or a game over.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
OK so I'm running away from Luna and there are all these gas jets you have to dodge (why oh why do developers include stupid things like this in RPGM games I'll never know). Anyway you get to a room where there are four jets that block the entire way forward and I cannot advance. Any clue on what I'm supposed to do?
There's a switch on the wall next to the gas jets.

Reactions: fanboi

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys ! Someone know the code for the D-girl ? Some guys like me don't have twitter ^^ Thank you !

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
whose idea was it put moonrunes in the folder name, is there really no way to play this without japanese local?
every other game runs fine with an emulator

nvm, thx to skyreacher for providing an easy solution

Last edited:

ziroth

Jan 23, 2018
Is it possible to get the uncensored animated scene in the game or is the one in the preview gallery a fluke.

Dec 21, 2019
walkthrough time !!! yes THIS IS SPOILER !
little headup
z-interact - mash key to escape / hold to forfeit
x- menu , dont use it when trying to esc

welcome to succubus prison where this time instead of house , it's a real prison (even though they call it a milking farm)

town .
grab latern , talk to girl . go forest , (if you do not turn on lmap when you reach second area , scene will occur immediately ,)
interact with clothes , go north (to checkpoint ) saw girl succubus , get caught (nah you run for this one) , get milked .

milk area a
once scene finish , go right. (save first please )

milk area b
go to checkpoint , succubus approaching you after finish milking someone with her breast , WALK back (dont worry i will post the instruction here) , get apporached and grab , MMAASSSSHHHH / SPAM Z BUTTON . exit is on the right .

milk area c
thing get tricky here , hide a bit so you can clear a clear path .right down (not all the way down ) right , RUN MODE

milk area d
slight tricky , exit on right side , if get caught , spam z (unless you have a thing for milking again , you masochist freak).

milk area e
save .
first teleporter succubus encounter .spam z , run .exit by up right down right .(right side if you encountered the succubus )

milk area f
go top ,

lapti room
HIDE IN THE CLOSET (ao oni reference ) , BED IS TRAP .
get out , door locked , go to red portal , get caught . get EXPERIMENTED, LIVE !

LAB office,
go left down , (muna and mana rape is at the room you previously at , why am i telling anyway .)
pull lever at check screen go green you know what to do .exit to hallway

lab hallway 1
exit

lab hallway 2
save, go left

lab area a
pull lever , get out
lab hallway 2
go to green area , area b pull lever get out , (slight tricky ..... just run )
go to area c , same thing (try to be sneaking once you pull lever , at least till the pink guy guarding middle part , then just sprint )

exit top

lab testing area
just run , after you click lever (weird seeing that i just get perfume assault and not 10 ppl block the path way)

lab passageway
save, and DONT YOU TURN BACK MATE .

INFIRMARY AREA A
tricky part came out , steam prefume that occur at constant rate , when touched , reduced sprint to zero . meh
JUST AVOID THEM . easy escape by taking fursthest left and go top

INFIRMARY AREA B
succubus coming from 12 o clock (top walking clockwise) just be steady , and walk a loop .exit at top
INFIRMARY AREA C

middle part is full of perfume , i use left side to hide and move to middle part
once you reach middle part , exit at top , DONT BE A FOOL AND CHARGE , GO SIDEWAY (slime at mid , no this is not fantasy quest , you will LOSE)

INFIRMARY AREA D
same thing as area b and with extra 1 succubus .

INFIRMARY AREA E
pratice caution , go furthest left and up and further left, meet EST BACK (zzzz) fall back , hide in omswhere you never see, DONT APPROACH BAT (OR FAMILIAR)
EXIT ON TOP LEFT

INFIRMARY PAASAGEWAY
SAVE
exit on the other left door (the one without gameover , idiot) teleport out

penitentiary-office
GTHO OF THERE , NO SELF INTRODUCTION IS NEEDED , YOU'RE A RUNNER NOT A PERVERT .

penitentiary area a
either their viewpoint get wider , or the landscape getting cheapstake ,exit on right right . go down the stair up the stair ,lean of getting to right , you will know what i mean

penitentiary area b
right I SAY RIGHT NOT TOP WITH THE DEADEND SIGN, go up you will face orange succubus staring you , take a right , go up the stair .
part 2 ,

a lot of guard here , my first time is bugged them out with running noise then hide .once 2 of walking guard go to furthest right , sprint and exit.(exit is at top left )teleport out .

distillery passageway . exit at top
I HATE THIS PLACE

distillery AREA A
meet lulu (not the one in lulu f*rea) , run to the right
get caught , DEADEND
distillery AREA B (everytime you enter an area , if you do not move at all , lulu wont appear , but trust me panic button is better here . )
exit , on right top (in the meantime pray you got right one )
distillery area C (TAKE YES TO EXIT )
yes no
distillery area D
no yess
distillery area e
no no yes
distillery area f
no YES no no no

DISTILLERY passageway
should be fine no...................... NOT IT'S NOT , LIKE RUN HELL
GAMEOVER (YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS , PERVERT ) EXIT AND TELEPORT OUT AFTER THAT

Slave shop passageway
SAVE, GET OUT . (ON TOP)

Slave shop backdoor , meet "her"
door on top , exit

Slave shop area A
you like walking npc ? so do I , JUST NOT THIS KIND OF NPC
meet succubus A and B , exit on where you meet them , but bottom , exit (gas it )

Slave shop area b
tricky but dont worry , exit on right side . from the entrace , down RIGHT RIGHT . SPOTTED ? DASH IT

Slave shop area c
dash through them but before the ending corner of right , go down .

Slave shop area d
dash through the first succubus , go top !

NOW PRAY that you dont panic and read everything here beforehand
Slave shop cell area A
go right , meet luna (good design , i must admit , my type (i need help ) )
exit right

Slave shop cell area B
perfume is back , but with wider margin (dont panic , turn on always dash and walk smoothly through it)
go down up forward up down (IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND , IT ANYWHERE WITHOUT STEAM SHOOTING)

Slave shop cell area C
pull the lever to stop the steam , she is slow , JUST DONT PANIC .(DEAD SECOND TIME DOING THIS FOR WALKTHROUGH)
GO UP AND RIGHT

Slave shop cell area D
turn off both lever , go up , go left (i will tell you why )

Slave shop -corridor
save . exit RIGHT NOT THE GAMEOVER DOOR , GET THROWN TO TRASH CAN .

dISPOSAL SITE -SMALL ROOM
BEAR WITH US LITTLE BIT MORE , almost done . saw prof , dont touch her , exit at behind the giant doll stuff (i will explain later)

disposal site area a
feel free to take a stair to see what will happen should you fall .dark blue platform, once touch will make you fall ,

exit on top left , i go by middle up left side up middle left side (if you go all the way from left side , there is obstacle )

disposal site area b
AUTOMATA be like : I AM SPEED . go up to middle , then left up right up , exit is at middle top

disposal site area - corridor , run run run to the top.

congratz you got cornered .

end game

extra
teleport to memory room .
d-girl password is : 1145 at memory room (so this is what everybody talking about )

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017

Hey everyone, here is a fix for users having issues extracting the file.
While extracting the file in winrar, press CTRL E and change the name encoding language to Japanese like shown in the picture below

Then extract from the zip file again so the folders are now named properly and it should all be fine.
Sometimes folders/file names get messed up not having the Japanese characters it should have. Instead, it will be written in a error type way similar to “âAÃÀAËö”. The code of the game pointing to a certain file can’t find the file it’s being told to look at.
Changing winrar name encoding to one that supports Japanese will fix this issue. If this did not solve your problem, I highly recommend looking at our troubleshooting page: .
Thank you Miroxyde for providing this solution!

Credit To @

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
well i got error from image not found.. its ok now with winrar thing..
and im sure i need to change my language to japanese or region some sort..
too much effort for that.. on install section there is a web that say english comeout..
is it same as this or different? it said "Translation is 100% complete now "

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

Last 5 pure femdom games I played consisted in 90% of foot fetish, sweat, physical abuse and some farts.

I'm talking about games like Tower of trampling and similar.
I run away real fast from those games.

nordjunge87

Jun 2, 2019
hi guys i have a problem. the game say it cant find any img/tilesets/001c.png so i cant play it. can anybody help me?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes