4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

dungdc2024

Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 622120

Overview:
A farm is hidden deep within the forest of your village. Rumor has it that people who go there ends up becoming one of the animals. It’s believed to be an urban legend but so many go missing each year. One day in the middle of the night, a young girl asks you for help to find her missing brother. You ask where and she says the forest. You are brave and decide to help her, even though you’re built like a twig. Big mistake!

This urban legend becomes a reality and you are caught by a wandering monster girl. You are a “cow” in this succubus farm where your sperm is their milk. Most of them have massive boobs and like to gangbang. Use items, run, hide, and struggle to get out! There are powerful succubus and traps waiting for you. If caught by succubi, prepare for punishment!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-17
Release Date: Japanese 2020-02-19, English 2020-04-17
Developer: Dieselmine -
Translator: AnonTranslation - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

If the game does not run, please read the installation notes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras: Game CG
Thank you anon54643278645294521 for translating this

View attachment 622151 View attachment 622152 View attachment 623162 View attachment 623163 View attachment 623164 View attachment 623165 View attachment 623166
Thank you

Reactions: Hemdom

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
well, after i play this game ,I have felt it very short, I finished it in less than 30 mins ,the animations are excelents but you character only run, no attack or defend , and lack variety of situations and fethishes , but, the current content of the game are great

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I love the concept of semen milking, too bad the girls have way too big boobs for my tastes.
The presentation is good though, as always with rpg Dieselmine games.

ThatForumNoob

Jun 6, 2017
Definitely enjoyed this one! I wish it could've been longer though. There wasn't many gameplay elements, but considering it's an escape game, it worked well in its favor. I look forward to seeing what they release next.

sunstun

May 7, 2019
Edit: Used a different extractor and I'm not getting audio issues where I usually do. Default mac unzip defaults to system locale, which is "japanese (mac os)" when you change system locale. It also gives the weird characters at the end instead of numbers. But with unarchiver I can choose Shift JIS or Windows, DOS.

------------
Anyone getting any audio issues?
Currently playing on mac through wine. I initially had the same issue as most other people with the image tileset, and changing my system locale and extracting it (.zip) seemed to work. But now I'm getting missing audio files when some scenes play.
It doesn't crash the game, but it keeps trying to reload the audio every few seconds or so which completely pauses the game. If I get to a save location and reload the game it goes away.

Some of the files I can't tell if they exist or not, since the missing files end with a number in a circle. I have filenames similar to that but they end with some other characters in parentheses [㈯, ㈰, etc.] which I think correspond to days in the week?
There's also one file by the name ずぬるぅ〜 that I do have but the game says it's missing, so I'm not exactly sure what's causing it.

Last edited:

sorfin7

Jan 28, 2018
Quick question - I seem to get stuck in a scene loop when using the gallery / memory room; how does one stop a scene from doing so without resorting to closing the game?

Reactions: Dranxx
Dec 21, 2019
Quick question - I seem to get stuck in a scene loop when using the gallery / memory room; how does one stop a scene from doing so without resorting to closing the game?
pixel scene ? just use arrow scene to locate it back to your character .
cg scene ? press "x" does the trick for me .

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This game is extremely hot(great pixel art animations and mouthwatering CGs) until it hits the 90% mark. Then it devolves into pure body horror...

DarkAnubisDK

Sep 29, 2017
i have now tried what was in the install spoiler and the game still keeps coming up with a failed to load an img in the start.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes