4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Holly shit, i didn't knew Hemdomblogs had an account here, i love your uploads of femdom games! also thanks for sharing the full english version of this game!

Reactions: Hemdom
Jun 22, 2017
All 4 downloads give me the "failed to load png" error. Got any fixes other than "download from a different ridiculously low site"?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Does this game have like a secret / alternate ending or something like that? The game has a inventory feature but the only time you'll get to use it are only in the prologue... unless im missing some secrets
also the pass for gallery is 1145

Reactions: Farofero and ss6

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
walkthrough time !!! yes THIS IS SPOILER !
little headup
z-interact - mash key to escape / hold to forfeit
x- menu , dont use it when trying to esc

welcome to succubus prison where this time instead of house , it's a real prison (even though they call it a milking farm)

town .
grab latern , talk to girl . go forest , (if you do not turn on lmap when you reach second area , scene will occur immediately ,)
interact with clothes , go north (to checkpoint ) saw girl succubus , get caught (nah you run for this one) , get milked .

milk area a
once scene finish , go right. (save first please )

milk area b
go to checkpoint , succubus approaching you after finish milking someone with her breast , WALK back (dont worry i will post the instruction here) , get apporached and grab , MMAASSSSHHHH / SPAM Z BUTTON . exit is on the right .

milk area c
thing get tricky here , hide a bit so you can clear a clear path .right down (not all the way down ) right , RUN MODE

milk area d
slight tricky , exit on right side , if get caught , spam z (unless you have a thing for milking again , you masochist freak).

milk area e
save .
first teleporter succubus encounter .spam z , run .exit by up right down right .(right side if you encountered the succubus )

milk area f
go top ,

lapti room
HIDE IN THE CLOSET (ao oni reference ) , BED IS TRAP .
get out , door locked , go to red portal , get caught . get EXPERIMENTED, LIVE !

LAB office,
go left down , (muna and mana rape is at the room you previously at , why am i telling anyway .)
pull lever at check screen go green you know what to do .exit to hallway

lab hallway 1
exit

lab hallway 2
save, go left

lab area a
pull lever , get out
lab hallway 2
go to green area , area b pull lever get out , (slight tricky ..... just run )
go to area c , same thing (try to be sneaking once you pull lever , at least till the pink guy guarding middle part , then just sprint )

exit top

lab testing area
just run , after you click lever (weird seeing that i just get perfume assault and not 10 ppl block the path way)

lab passageway
save, and DONT YOU TURN BACK MATE .

INFIRMARY AREA A
tricky part came out , steam prefume that occur at constant rate , when touched , reduced sprint to zero . meh
JUST AVOID THEM . easy escape by taking fursthest left and go top

INFIRMARY AREA B
succubus coming from 12 o clock (top walking clockwise) just be steady , and walk a loop .exit at top
INFIRMARY AREA C

middle part is full of perfume , i use left side to hide and move to middle part
once you reach middle part , exit at top , DONT BE A FOOL AND CHARGE , GO SIDEWAY (slime at mid , no this is not fantasy quest , you will LOSE)

INFIRMARY AREA D
same thing as area b and with extra 1 succubus .

INFIRMARY AREA E
pratice caution , go furthest left and up and further left, meet EST BACK (zzzz) fall back , hide in omswhere you never see, DONT APPROACH BAT (OR FAMILIAR)
EXIT ON TOP LEFT

INFIRMARY PAASAGEWAY
SAVE
exit on the other left door (the one without gameover , idiot) teleport out

penitentiary-office
GTHO OF THERE , NO SELF INTRODUCTION IS NEEDED , YOU'RE A RUNNER NOT A PERVERT .

penitentiary area a
either their viewpoint get wider , or the landscape getting cheapstake ,exit on right right . go down the stair up the stair ,lean of getting to right , you will know what i mean

penitentiary area b
right I SAY RIGHT NOT TOP WITH THE DEADEND SIGN, go up you will face orange succubus staring you , take a right , go up the stair .
part 2 ,

a lot of guard here , my first time is bugged them out with running noise then hide .once 2 of walking guard go to furthest right , sprint and exit.(exit is at top left )teleport out .

distillery passageway . exit at top
I HATE THIS PLACE

distillery AREA A
meet lulu (not the one in lulu f*rea) , run to the right
get caught , DEADEND
distillery AREA B (everytime you enter an area , if you do not move at all , lulu wont appear , but trust me panic button is better here . )
exit , on right top (in the meantime pray you got right one )
distillery area C (TAKE YES TO EXIT )
yes no
distillery area D
no yess
distillery area e
no no yes
distillery area f
no YES no no no

DISTILLERY passageway
should be fine no...................... NOT IT'S NOT , LIKE RUN HELL
GAMEOVER (YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS , PERVERT ) EXIT AND TELEPORT OUT AFTER THAT

Slave shop passageway
SAVE, GET OUT . (ON TOP)

Slave shop backdoor , meet "her"
door on top , exit

Slave shop area A
you like walking npc ? so do I , JUST NOT THIS KIND OF NPC
meet succubus A and B , exit on where you meet them , but bottom , exit (gas it )

Slave shop area b
tricky but dont worry , exit on right side . from the entrace , down RIGHT RIGHT . SPOTTED ? DASH IT

Slave shop area c
dash through them but before the ending corner of right , go down .

Slave shop area d
dash through the first succubus , go top !

NOW PRAY that you dont panic and read everything here beforehand
Slave shop cell area A
go right , meet luna (good design , i must admit , my type (i need help ) )
exit right

Slave shop cell area B
perfume is back , but with wider margin (dont panic , turn on always dash and walk smoothly through it)
go down up forward up down (IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND , IT ANYWHERE WITHOUT STEAM SHOOTING)

Slave shop cell area C
pull the lever to stop the steam , she is slow , JUST DONT PANIC .(DEAD SECOND TIME DOING THIS FOR WALKTHROUGH)
GO UP AND RIGHT

Slave shop cell area D
turn off both lever , go up , go left (i will tell you why )

Slave shop -corridor
save . exit RIGHT NOT THE GAMEOVER DOOR , GET THROWN TO TRASH CAN .

dISPOSAL SITE -SMALL ROOM
BEAR WITH US LITTLE BIT MORE , almost done . saw prof , dont touch her , exit at behind the giant doll stuff (i will explain later)

disposal site area a
feel free to take a stair to see what will happen should you fall .dark blue platform, once touch will make you fall ,

exit on top left , i go by middle up left side up middle left side (if you go all the way from left side , there is obstacle )

disposal site area b
AUTOMATA be like : I AM SPEED . go up to middle , then left up right up , exit is at middle top

disposal site area - corridor , run run run to the top.

congratz you got cornered .

end game

extra
teleport to memory room .
d-girl password is : 1145 at memory room (so this is what everybody talking about )
In slave shop cell area A, nothing happens. It's empty . And I clear the gas cells and I reach the corridor. The game over door is there, and dead end. Nothing happens. No expected portal :(

Dec 21, 2019
In slave shop cell area A, nothing happens. It's empty . And I clear the gas cells and I reach the corridor. The game over door is there, and dead end. Nothing happens. No expected portal :(
that weird ? shop cell area A suppose to have luna first second appearance though and starting the chase .
once you finished all gas cells , there's game over near the statue , but a rightside pathway that is a safe gas cell , that luna finds you but dumps you to trash place though , feel free to screenshot it the area you are stuck .

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
that weird ? shop cell area A suppose to have luna first second appearance though and starting the chase .
once you finished all gas cells , there's game over near the statue , but a rightside pathway that is a safe gas cell , that luna finds you but dumps you to trash place though , feel free to screenshot it the area you are stuck .
can you tell me where Luna appears the first time?

Is the door supposed to be open? maybe i missed luna's first interaction somehow??
Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (5).png

Reactions: kekerinos
Dec 21, 2019
can you tell me where Luna appears the first time?

Is the door supposed to be open? maybe i missed luna's first interaction somehow??
View attachment 627498 View attachment 627499 View attachment 627500 View attachment 627501 View attachment 627502
first pic , is where luna suppose to appear and thrown you to disposal site (cutscene) . (this leads you to new stage)
sceond pic , turn right and scene suppose to occurred.
third pic/fourth pic , luna suppose to appear and chase you,

did you by chance use teleport after you got thrown to disposal site ?

ps : if there is no luna interaction , you probably need to reinstall game .

if you done everything , probably scene just occur and you miss it .

go to the statue , check teleport , if disposal site area A does not exist , you probably need to reinstall or restart gameplay.

sorry mate.

Last edited:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
first pic , is where luna suppose to appear and thrown you to disposal site (cutscene) . (this leads you to new stage)
sceond pic , turn right and scene suppose to occurred.
third pic/fourth pic , luna suppose to appear and chase you,

did you by chance use teleport after you got thrown to disposal site ?

ps : if there is no luna interaction , you probably need to reinstall game .

if you done everything , probably scene just occur and you miss it .

go to the statue , check teleport , if disposal site area A does not exist , you probably need to reinstall or restart gameplay.

sorry mate.
this is my second playthrough :(, i played the first time, got stuck in this same area. reinstalled and played again , still stuck. idk wtf is going on. can you spoil the ending? can we escape? ill just watch the scenes in memory room.

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
this is my second playthrough :(, i played the first time, got stuck in this same area. reinstalled and played again , still stuck. idk wtf is going on. can you spoil the ending? can we escape? ill just watch the scenes in memory room.
I discovered what went wrong on my end somehow, by escaping the last lab chase sequence by getting caught and then "loading to the last save point" I somehow disabled the dialog tree and, when I got to the same section as you, it didn't trigger the escape scene. There's nothing inherently wrong with your copy of the game, but you need to play that sequence again saving right before it and getting the dialogue to trigger properly. After that every section will have "new" dialogue that should have been there before. You will get a chase sequence Right before the salve shop and meet a succubus on the entrance to said slave shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BoohooBitch
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes