4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

spademan

Jun 30, 2017
NOPY link is missing a images and audio files, i fixed by using the g drive link someone else provided

Mar 29, 2020
If you want English voices, I think you that you need female voice actors (preferably Japanese women who properly speak English)

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 661363
Following error present. You need to fix something
Uhh. The same error was mentioned 3 posts ago.

On a related note, this is probably caused by an incorrect install - if you have a lot of garbled-looking filenames in the game's various folders (check /img/tilesets first - that's what the error says after all) instead of Japanese, you didn't do the Japanese-locale thing correctly. It's a hilariously common error to the point where I desperately want a giant popup saying "DID YOU EXTRACT USING JAPANESE LOCALE?" every time a post contains the word "error".

Alexius

Sep 3, 2017
The problem that you are having is caused because the game cant read the files datas.
This is caused because your SO dont support japanese text.

-Open the .zip with winrar
-Go to the .zip and then press ctrl+e and then press right click
-Press 932 ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS
-Unrar the .rar
1589997181906.png
This will solve your problem.

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, can't wait to play the game. problem is, I clicked new game, got into the beginning cutscene, and as soon as the girl enters the shop, game stops working. like an error in the tiles. any way to fix this?

Aug 22, 2018
Hey, can't wait to play the game. problem is, I clicked new game, got into the beginning cutscene, and as soon as the girl enters the shop, game stops working. like an error in the tiles. any way to fix this?
If this is the same error as has been mentioned like 9001 times in this thread, the solution hasn't changed. Use WinRAR, set the locale to Japanese, extract.

Honestly, I am getting *sick* of seeing posts about that error and others like it - 99% of the games on here need to be extracted with Japanese filename support, so naturally every other post is about errors caused by not doing so. We need a giant warning pop-up when posting, or something.

Last edited:

banana12

Jul 27, 2019
follow the installation.
you need to downlod a japanese language for the game to find the right files
(download japanese like said in the installation window, restart the computer and then re-unzip the file

Aug 22, 2018
so... what do i need to do after a succubus catches me... i cant read japanese yet :p
Mash Z and Enter. The game is mostly in English but the escape instructions are in image form for some reason so translation helper programs (and manual translators who go off of text in the game files) don't pick it up as something to translate.

demonic_squirrel

May 26, 2020
I know this is two years after the question but if it is any use to anyone, I hade the same problem. For me it wasn't enough to set my Operating systems local to japanese. I had to set the character language in winzip to japanese too. That fixed the problem. Rather than just fast click unzip. When right clicking the zip file open it in winzip fully then go into winzips options and set the character unzip option to japanese. I hope this helps.

demonic_squirrel

May 26, 2020
milk area b
go to checkpoint , succubus approaching you after finish milking someone with her breast , WALK back (dont worry i will post the instruction here) , get apporached and grab , MMAASSSSHHHH / SPAM Z BUTTON . exit is on the right .

z key auto submits exactly the same as the x key does. Are you sure that is the key we are meant to be mashing? I'm sorry if I sound a little thick. I've been at this for hours and just can't find how to struggle / resist. On the verge of giving up on the game completely.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes