4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

DegenHour

Aug 30, 2020
I've got an unusual error after the portal in Lapti's room.

Says it can't load an image, so I go to check. Turns out all the 衣 characters in file names have been replaced with bullet points. Renaming them manually also doesn't seem to fix the issue. Any ideas on where the error occurred, or better yet how to fix it?

Aug 22, 2018
I've got an unusual error after the portal in Lapti's room.

Says it can't load an image, so I go to check. Turns out all the 衣 characters in file names have been replaced with bullet points. Renaming them manually also doesn't seem to fix the issue. Any ideas on where the error occurred, or better yet how to fix it?
This is usually the result of unpacking the archive file with the wrong locale settings. On top of having your system in Japanese locale, ensure your unarchiving software actually *uses* that.

DegenHour

Aug 30, 2020
This is usually the result of unpacking the archive file with the wrong locale settings. On top of having your system in Japanese locale, ensure your unarchiving software actually *uses* that.
Got it fixed. I had the language pack from the start, but only changed my locale after downloading the game. What proper extraction couldn't fix alone, redownloading the zip solved.

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
getting this game to run is the hardest thing ive never done in my life. how the fuck do you even do this shit. im not mad im not mad

k edit: whoever posted to change winrar options encoding to japanese is fucking genius, wonder why thats not mentioned in the "installation" menu

Last edited:

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone can post an actual download link with the game working? This zip comes with weird random letters on the file names (not japanese as the game searches for those ones), I downloaded another version but it only has japanese so I can't rlly play......

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

Idk if i should feel bad since the fan translation just recently came out.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Has anybody had any success with running this game in joiplay. I was able to but during the pixel animation loops, there was nothing. Anybody know what's the problem?

Ambygirl17

Apr 27, 2020
For me, I tried to run the game but right before the gameplay started, it says it's missing an image file and refuses to work. Seems like this is a common problem so anyone know how to fix it?

Aug 22, 2018
For me, I tried to run the game but right before the gameplay started, it says it's missing an image file and refuses to work. Seems like this is a common problem so anyone know how to fix it?
Extract it with Japanese locale on whatever archiving software you use (it's not enough to just set Windows to Japanese locale, the archiving software specifically tends to override that). This question has literally been in this thread a hundred times and the answer is always the same.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
So I got it to work in joiplay with pixel animations. First of all if any images or error happens on pc, just extract the files again but use japanese encoding in zip/rar options(for me I use winrar so I open the archive with winrar>go to options>encoding>japanese) then extract the files. Coming back to joiplay, I downloaded and installed the crosswalk plugin (my dumbass should've checked the help section inside the app first where it literally points out various troubleshooting options for any errors/hiccups) from joiplay's patreon page(don't worry the download is free) and given you are already using joiplay with RPG maker plugin from playstore, everything should work out now. Now I can play it on my phone

Nov 14, 2020
I'm having a problem saving the game. I go to the statues to save, but it just makes a noise that tells me I can't save. Is there something wrong with one of the files or what?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes