4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

demonic_squirrel

May 26, 2020
Never mind. I got it now. I was trying to struggle before it went into the milking phase and assuming it was game over the moment the screen change hit. :)

Konwizu

Sep 19, 2018
I follwed the instructions and the game runs, but strange enough my sound is crackling all time. Does anyone have the same issue ?

FurredDragon

Mar 2, 2020
i keep getting a message that reads "failed to load: img/tilesets/001_*kanji*B.png" what dose this mean and how do i fix it?

Aug 22, 2018
i keep getting a message that reads "failed to load: img/tilesets/001_*kanji*B.png" what dose this mean and how do i fix it?
It means that the game's unable to find that file and that you should follow the instructions that have been given about a million times in this thread - delete, and re-extract with your locale set to Japanese (and with an unpacking program that supports Japanese filenames). See also, the entirety of page 7 of this thread.

nyastrix

Dec 4, 2019
In battle mode, animation does not appear, and animated CG gallery does not appear.
The solution is here: remove
libEGL.dll
no libGLESv2.dll and voila.
THX

Winterfell

Jan 25, 2018
First time commenting on anything but hey...if there are still dudes who needs help in getting the game to load properly well first thing is download or open the compressed file in winrar then use the command ctrl+e and switch the language to japanese then extract the file

Hope this helps anyone

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Pretty short game but had a lot of scenes which meant it was quick and easy to unlock the next one. Have to say the format was appreciated. I do wish there was a bit more actual milking like the very first scene where the girl is giving him a handjob and collecting his semen into a container. There were a few but there were way more where it's just regular sex.
Not that big of a deal but it's just a bit disappointing considering the game is called "Milking Farm" and the whole premise is the succubi milking these men for semen.

Last thing I'll mention is the voice acting. I've played some of these games where the scene is completely ruined by the loud obnoxious voice and happy to say this is not one of them. Whoever voiced this girls did an amazing job, especially with the more calm/emotionless ones. Seriously nailed it and this enhances the experience greatly.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes