4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I got that image fault at start up cant find 0001.png or such, this is how I solved it for Windows 10.

1. I read somewhere about language packs in windows, that you just had to install it, so i did, but that didn't help, so this step is probably useless, but im not entirely sure tbh.
2. I went in to control panel / regions / under administrative - changed system locale to japanese,
3. got prompted to restart computer, so I did
4. used winrar again, and unpacked the game
5. ran the game with japanese locale emulator, a software program you can download - after installing it, remember to right click the .exe and start up the game through locale emulator.

Voila!

also after you've unpacked you can change back your system locale again to whatever language you had and restart, if I understood that part correctly of course :)

hope this helps for you guys

Last edited:
Reactions: ShenhonMV

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm having a problem saving the game. I go to the statues to save, but it just makes a noise that tells me I can't save. Is there something wrong with one of the files or what?
I had this issue when playing alchemy meister, have you downloaded and ran the game with japanese locale? you download a software for it, then install, right click .exe file, and take locale emulator and run as japanese (admin)

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I'm a little late but someone said there was another ending?
I had played the game, I only had the same ending.

If anyone can tell me how to get the other ending (or a save, thanks), I would try the game again, to see that ending.

Jul 8, 2020
Everytime I download the game and get to the first save point, the memory room is always unlocked. I've tried downloading from two different sources and the situation stays constant. I had previously used the code to unlock gallery, but I couldn't find any files related to the game elsewhere but in the very folder at which I had extracted.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help. I can't seem to find the files that dictate this on my computer... as I highly doubt that the memory room would unlock for no reason on fresh downloads.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just started playing this game and I wanted to say that I am loving it. So far this is a game that does pursuit and capture very well in terms of atnosphre. That said, I wish the h scenes were shorter as those long loss scenes can break up the gameplay.

Jul 8, 2020
Alrighty, I figured it out, it's nothing to do with program files or anything (as in, the game doesn't create files there for later use, etc.). The download itself just has the entire gallery minus the last boss unlocked. Does anyone perhaps know where I could find a clean copy? Or a clean 'global.save' file?

EDIT: I downloaded the japanese version and applied english patch to get clean game. Thing is, this didn't feature a 'save' folder (as normal for 'clean' games as I refer it). This leads me to believe that you could just delete the save folder to get a clean game if you wanted. Haven't tested it though.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I finally able to run this game getting past that tileset_001xxxx error, here's some checklist I hope would help everyone having problem

• Set non-unicode locale to Japanese (The first thing I did)
  • Installed latest Winrar 6.00 because it has encoding (mine was old version that it didn't have any encoding override)
  • Check the zip/rar file if the file/folder name are in japanese, more on next
  • If file/folder name in japanese, you should be good to go by extracting the file
  • If file/folder name in garbled up character, try override the rar encoding to 932 japanese shift jis
  • If file/folder name in garbled up character despite having the encoding override in rar program, that means the zip/file itself has a corrupted name/file/content
Yes, I kept seeing over and over again about posts "follow the instructions", I did, but none ever mentioned about the downloaded file should have a proper japanese text/filename and having a latest winrar for the encoding override (i think).

I hope the checklist above helped anyone who wanted to play this game, I just got this game and gonna enjoy this. Thank you as well for some of the locale solutions

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I was apprehensive in trying this game but god damn am I glad I tried it.
First of all that's probably the best pixel ass I've ever seen;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10/10.
By far the best pixel art I think I've ever seen on a hentai game.

Does anyone have a full save? could post please.
You don't need a save, by getting to the first save point you can access the "memories" aka Gallery and go left immediately to find the NPC to unlock the gallery with the code "1145".

Last edited:

KelFoamy

Oct 30, 2018
Installed the game and was able to get it running without issue, but I can't save. Whenever I interact with a statue, I go to save in a slot I hear a sound and nothing happens. I've played through the intro like 7 times what am I doing wrong?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes