4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Rando121

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah it's like gibberish when i extracted
Same issue, I even changed my system locale to japanese and tried to redownload it and it's still messed up

Edit: I followed surfyrose's steps and installed the latest winrar (6.00), disabled all the context menu stuff cause I still want to only use 7zip, aand opened the .zip file through the winrar GUI. I hit CTRL + E and switched the coding to Japan Shift-JIS and voila it extracted with the japanese characters intact and it works just fine with Locale Emulator. Try doing that.

Edit 2: I also have a japanese language pack installed, dunno if that's needed but I am currently on the english language pack.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
it's not just about having the latest winrar 6.00 or any decompressor tool supporting the non-unicode, it is also about the the file being compressed to be still in non-unicode or already changed to gibberish, in my previous post stated that if the texts are still gibberish even though you're using the latest winrar/ decompressor supporting non-unicode, it means the file you downloaded were gibberish instead of non-unicode type.

i said this because i downloaded the first zipped game from other places while trying to search for it, and it gave me that error along with gibberish stuffs, i thought its all about the jp locale thingy that made the filename to be gibberish, after further digging about the decompressor tool to support non-unicode, i tried that, still gibberish, i redownloaded the game from same source, same thing as well being gibberish because i thought the file would be corrupted because i downloaded it before setting non-unicode to japanese in win10, then i tried to download the game from other source which is hemdomblog, when viewing the file from decompressor i can see japanese text there, after extracting it is also in proper japanese character, no more error for me

Last edited:

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
what an absolute madman(boy) running from free fuck, must be gay.
HHAHAHAAHAHAH you're post made me laugh so hard
Yea you prove a huge point
But the dude has like an infinite sperm count his balls are like factories holy crap
But yea must be gay cuz If I was him, they'd RUN from ME
H-Doom Guy

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes