4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
welp good news evry one, i had the original jap version so i figuerd... if the only missing things are images ... i dumped all the images into the new game widowt overriding any new ones, seems to be running perfectly, haven't played much but il let you know if ther are any crashes, feel free to use my upload if you wish
***thank you very mutch for the translation***
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Google Drive
Thanks allot dude! your version worked for me on first try!

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Brilliant game!!! a 9/10 in my book :D it would have been a 10/10 but you can really see that the last 2-3 chapters were rushed compared to the rest :D

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
I'm getting an "Uncaught syntax error: unexpected token c" at the beginning, after the protag is caught and the girl is checking a pile of clothes. Anyone have any clue what the problem is? I have japanese locale and everything. No png error.

Jan 26, 2018
Let me tell you that right now is kinda hard to find a nice MILF rpgm with awesome cg...

I see MILF tag, I press download immediately

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
In the end credits i see a double titjob cg does anyone know which cg it is cause i couldnt find it in any online galleries

MateoPostenic

Apr 2, 2018
Hi i wont to play the game on linux(ubuntu) but i have some problems.
when i run wine.
[8:0424/030241:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(158)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8
google was not my friend this time... :( Can someone help?

Izzy1226

Feb 7, 2020
I can't even play the game at the very beginning it says faild to load: img/tilesets/001_SomethingOrOtherC.png

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
The guy who did this translated the whole thing in a little under 2 weeks(he was actually posting updates on ulmf), and i know hes translating more stuff next, i hope everyone here heads out to support him, since diselmine is a pain in the butt to translate(ive tried to little success) and this guy seems to be a fast worker
Does he have a patreon or disc? Looked for any info of him and can't find any and would support if he's translating more femdom stuff.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Does he have a patreon or disc? Looked for any info of him and can't find any and would support if he's translating more femdom stuff.
He posts his progress over on /vg/ specifically on /hgg2d/, good luck keeping track considering old threads get pruned.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes