4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

GasFury

Sep 4, 2018
So, i beat all 4 bosses and maxed out lvl in 4 places, did i finish the game or not? I mean do i have something else to do in the game? Cause i didn't saw any credits...... if there's any.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
So, i beat all 4 bosses and maxed out lvl in 4 places, did i finish the game or not? I mean do i have something else to do in the game? Cause i didn't saw any credits...... if there's any.
return to Fairy Forest, enter here to the end. ScreenShot_2019_0425_12_28_15.png

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
So im getting that green box and have been getting those green boxes, has the file location and some (i assume) Japanese text. how do i get rid of that? I've used locale emulator and still pops up. anyone have a step by step on how to fix it? character sprites and such also don't seem to show up.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
So im getting that green box and have been getting those green boxes, has the file location and some (i assume) Japanese text. how do i get rid of that? I've used locale emulator and still pops up. anyone have a step by step on how to fix it? character sprites and such also don't seem to show up.

by the said, it seems to be error per file not found, happens when you extract files, and they have names in Japanese, end up coming with corrupted names, so at the time of running the game, it does not find certain files.(It will always occur when you download some compressed game that has some file with Japanese characters)

to solve this, or you must extract the files with your system in Japanese (System locale)

or

using Winrar, Open the rar / zip file, and at the top, go to the options tab, and open Name encoding and check the option 932 japanese, done this, extract the file using "Extract To" in this same winrar window

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Is the game being updated or is this just some artist playing with it ? Cause I found their twitter only just yesterday night and it looked like they are adding stuff to it. Sadly I don't understand a word of japanese.

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
Is the game being updated or is this just some artist playing with it ? Cause I found their twitter only just yesterday night and it looked like they are adding stuff to it. Sadly I don't understand a word of japanese.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like he released Milky Quest II. Japanese for now though, with English unlikely by his/her part since the only reason an English version of the OG Milky Quest exist is because someone translated it for them.

Anyway, good thing to keep an eye on for now unless people want to go ahead and look for a non-translated version elsewhere.

GhostDelta

Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, looks like he released Milky Quest II. Japanese for now though, with English unlikely by his/her part since the only reason an English version of the OG Milky Quest exist is because someone translated it for them.

Anyway, good thing to keep an eye on for now unless people want to go ahead and look for a non-translated version elsewhere.
Nah they havent released it yet, just the demo. Wont be done until august 2020

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
1579309710259.png
I'm playing with Japanese locale but I still get weird textual issues with stray dots followed by the letter u, A, c, or v, in every line of dialogue. Seen this with other games too. Anyone know what causes it? Is it a Wolf engine issue? Is it fixable or avoidable?

• Sad
Reactions: Hakuowlo

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
i purchased the latest demo for milky Quest II. ;)

Difference between the Free and paid is that its Uncensored + 2 New Girls Added ( Graveyard )

Look into my Profile for the link. Will always be happy to share with mah folks. 600 Yen is nothing
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this game!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes