4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kierkegard

May 31, 2020
game, audio, animation and all perfectly work, but I can't save my progress... even if I make a saving slot, as soon as I close the app I literally lose everything; any suggestion?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
game, audio, animation and all perfectly work, but I can't save my progress... even if I make a saving slot, as soon as I close the app I literally lose everything; any suggestion?
Could your firewall be isolating the game from the rest of your system?

jogo

Dec 29, 2017
i saw people said there is no anal so i wanted to know from where this come from ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because it look like it come from this game

EDIT: oh and one more thing in milkyquest 2 we can see in the video on dlsite that we can select 'debug' in the menu of the game is there a way to unlock it because it isn't for me or it is just not implemented in the bought demo shared by Darklust ?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Zippy link is dead, it seems like doko is down but it might just be site maintenance or something.

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
uhm sooo workupload link doesnt save like i save ingame then winrar doesnt pick up the save and it just everything just gets lost pls help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
uhm sooo workupload link doesnt save like i save ingame then winrar doesnt pick up the save...
If your trying to play it compressed you'll probably have to decompress the 7z and recompress it as a rar.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Somehow cant play it i get errors every time i try to open up the game.
You need Japanese locale like the installation instructions say, either by using or by actually switch to it. Download but don't use the Japanese language pack for Windows too just in case.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It just tells me cannot locate basic info into data
That error usually comes from the file address. It's too long, the game isn't on the C: drive or there's some non English characters in there somewhere. Without Japanese locale even the folder being in Japanese can cause it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes