4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Alright, here is the UI translation patch. Remember this is 22/11/2021 version with MapData from ciendlsite's fix for Elf not spawning bug. The author said 22/11/2021 is 99% completed version with difference only in censorship. So this should work with any older version so far.

Report to me if you found green screen error. Crucial to report the map where you found the error.
Most green screen error is error because the game try to reference item or skill ID by untranslated name instead of translated one, so need to edit MapData.

EDIT 1 :Found 1 green screen error. In mushroom forest, right after completing 2 tribute to giant mushroom then talking to wized. Event to get new Super Pill have error. denying you from 5 Super Pill. Already fixed with current upload.

EDIT 2 : Fix Hyper Pill green screen and Stoic Mood upgrade at end game. Now should have no green screen error. Localized enemy name.

Btw take note this is version 22/11/2021 which is least censored. Then do this for uncensored capture animation:
Need DXADecode to extract Data.wolf. Then rename Data.wolf as the game prioritize reading Data.wolf first before extracted file. Go to data > enemy > 処理前 (meaning uncensored) then copy all the file into"enemy" folder. You get it right if it ask you to replace file. Now enjoy the really really hot scene.
Then download my current translation then just extract to main game folder replacing everything.
Any further dialogue translation can use Auto Translator like MT Tool. Currently I used that and it understandeable enough to progress story.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddjmax and tang1350
Jan 14, 2019
Alright, here is the UI translation patch. Remember this is 22/11/2021 version with MapData from ciendlsite's fix for Elf not spawning bug. The author said 22/11/2021 is 99% completed version with difference only in censorship. So this should work with any older version so far.

Report to me if you found green screen error. Crucial to report the map where you found the error.
As a professional internet dumbass... what must I do to get the patch to work? And what should the files look like after I extract the rar into the Milky Quest 2 folder?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
As a professional internet dumbass... what must I do to get the patch to work? And what should the files look like after I extract the rar into the Milky Quest 2 folder?
You need DXA Decode to extract either Data.wolf or BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf. The folder extracted are Data or BasicData and MapData respectively. Then just replace the apt file with my upload, by extracting into main game folder. You do it right if it ask you to replace files. And most importantly, either RENAME or MOVE out the .wolf files, or it doesn't work at all.

Jan 14, 2019
You need DXA Decode to extract either Data.wolf or BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf. The folder extracted are Data or BasicData and MapData respectively. Then just replace the apt file with my upload, by extracting into main game folder. You do it right if it ask you to replace files. And most importantly, either RENAME or MOVE out the .wolf files, or it doesn't work at all.
After losing my 2nd to last braincell trying to get this to work... my last braincell realized the stupidity of its fallen brethren...

But yeah, I got it to work! Thanks, kid! I appreciate your assistance! I definitely not tech savvy in the slightest... After opening the Data Wolf with decoder, I was confused on what to do next. But after replacing the files, I recall that I needed to ditch the Data Wolf, which has changed (icon wise) after decoding!

• Haha
Reactions: Sole

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
this game has lot of text? so i know i should wait a few days to weeks or months for the translation to be complete

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
this game has lot of text? so i know i should wait a few days to weeks or months for the translation to be complete
If you're talking about Milky Quest 1, the game in the OP, then it's already translated fully.
If you're talking about Milky Quest 2, then yeah, probably. Right now I'm starting a translation thread for it so that progress can be tracked by anyone who's interested, I'll update this message with it when the thread goes up if anyone is interested.

Edit: Alright, started the translation thread. Here's a link to it if anyone would like!

Last edited:

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
So I got the 11/25 version yesterday and I've been trying to translate it. I won't release it yet, and I'm not sure if I'll fully translate the story but here's what I've got so far:

1. All skills translated and most main skill descriptions translated
2. Witch in Debug Room translated(her options)
3. All character names localized to English
4. Important internal scripts translated to make modding easier and translation make more sense, idk

I also went ahead and de-censored some of the images using a combination of files from previous patches.
I readded the debug screen to the menu from the get go without beating the game just because it seems better for convenience's sake.

Anyways, trying to translate this is kinda a pain in the ass. I tried to translate the October version using Translator++, but it can't properly translate script files (which has the gui text, defeat scenes, shop, etc.) so like half the game just kinda slowly breaks if you translate too much.

So I've just downloaded an english version of the Wolf RPG Editor, then running Locale Emulator and manually copying strings into DeepL and then trying to de-scramble them into semi-readable English. So things are slow, but at least guaranteed not to break.

Dec 3, 2018
So I got the 11/25 version yesterday and I've been trying to translate it. I won't release it yet, and I'm not sure if I'll fully translate the story but here's what I've got so far:

1. All skills translated and most main skill descriptions translated
2. Witch in Debug Room translated(her options)
3. All character names localized to English
4. Important internal scripts translated to make modding easier and translation make more sense, idk

I also went ahead and de-censored some of the images using a combination of files from previous patches.
I readded the debug screen to the menu from the get go without beating the game just because it seems better for convenience's sake.

Anyways, trying to translate this is kinda a pain in the ass. I tried to translate the October version using Translator++, but it can't properly translate script files (which has the gui text, defeat scenes, shop, etc.) so like half the game just kinda slowly breaks if you translate too much.

So I've just downloaded an english version of the Wolf RPG Editor, then running Locale Emulator and manually copying strings into DeepL and then trying to de-scramble them into semi-readable English. So things are slow, but at least guaranteed not to break.
I walked up and down the entire map looking for the debug room. Where is it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
can/should we make a new thread?
Technically, I already made one. Due to the fact the game isn't in english quite yet it can't be requested and put on the site in the game forums, it has to be in the translation forums. Plus, not sure whether or not it breaches the rules on no loli/shota stuff so better safe than sorry I guess.

Reactions: Synps

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
I walked up and down the entire map looking for the debug room. Where is it?
Debug room can only be accessed from a button on the main menu after you beat the final boss.
The patch I'm releasing has the debug menu unlocked from the get go just because I think that's more convenient.

No ETA on the patch because I'm busy lately, but I'll probably have more time to finish a patch in like, a week or two.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
1638164838678.png
You can also use MTool to translate Wolf/RPGM games. Here is my edited TrsData.json with UI fixes. Use DotumChe font since it matches with the jp text.

It's decent
1638165142377.png

Also, if you are planning to make edits to the json file, do it in a hex editor. Reading 400k characters into the string buffer will kill your notepad, even my notepad++ runs at a snail's pace.

Last edited:

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
There is no thread for MilkyQuest II, so... I think I'll ask my question here. Hope I dont break any rules..
I dont know where to find the "Mushumaria". Help me please. At first I thought that "Mushumaria" was that big purple mushroom, but its not.
1638355160479.png

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
You
There is no thread for MilkyQuest II, so... I think I'll ask my question here. Hope I dont break any rules..
I dont know where to find the "Mushumaria". Help me please. At first I thought that "Mushumaria" was that big purple mushroom, but its not.
View attachment 1526252
You need Myconium Spore by trading with giant purple mushroom at mushroom forest. Use it on Fwuaria (the weakest monster girl, near entrance to home) to transform them into Mushumaria.

My post HERE has latest UI translation that also localized enemy name.

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
You

You need Myconium Spore by trading with giant purple mushroom at mushroom forest. Use it on Fwuaria (the weakest monster girl, near entrance to home) to transform them into Mushumaria.

My post HERE has latest UI translation that also localized enemy name.
Thanks. I'm already playing with your translation.
And now I have another question :) The game crashes any time when I step forward from here.. Do you have any suggestion?
1638363778853.png

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks. I'm already playing with your translation.
And now I have another question :) The game crashes any time when I step forward from here.. Do you have any suggestion?
View attachment 1526385
fyi it was not supposed to be there. It is an oversight of version 22/11/2021. Ignore that as it just lead to main room where the witch stand previously.

totalchaos000

Feb 20, 2018
How do I beat the Vampire :(
Level up Relax (the healing skill), then use it when the vampire is in counter mode. That will prevent you from running out of HP due to her piercing attacks. Aside from that, use a pierce def skill when she's in high defense mode. That's about it.

Speaking of being stuck, no idea how to beat the witch's insta kill attack. It says it's a counter, but she does it even if I don't attack her. Anyone beat her yet?

Reactions: MadMan691337

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Level up Relax (the healing skill), then use it when the vampire is in counter mode. That will prevent you from running out of HP due to her piercing attacks. Aside from that, use a pierce def skill when she's in high defense mode. That's about it.

Speaking of being stuck, no idea how to beat the witch's insta kill attack. It says it's a counter, but she does it even if I don't attack her. Anyone beat her yet?
Do you get stoic mood S upgrade right after releasing the boy from cell? It increase your DEF by 25, which combined with Endure a Lot can negate the damage.

Her most BS moves though is Hyper Heal, which heal herself for 250 HP. It is incredibly tedious and long battle unless you get the max Witch Amulet and max your skills. Harder Fingering should deal lot of damage during her Hyper Heal cast.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Do you get stoic mood S upgrade right after releasing the boy from cell? It increase your DEF by 25, which combined with Endure a Lot can negate the damage.

Her most BS moves though is Hyper Heal, which heal herself for 250 HP. It is incredibly tedious and long battle unless you get the max Witch Amulet and max your skills. Harder Fingering should deal lot of damage during her Hyper Heal cast.
Im at the place where you find the boy, but cus its Japanese I don't know what to do...

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes