4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I think I did an oopsie... I went into the last boss room and I cant get out, and I think I'm too weak to beat the boss

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
So I suppose i'm just joining this party- I tried reading through this thread and got very lost- How far done is this translation? and where is the easiest download for it??

Reactions: Randonormie

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
Do you get stoic mood S upgrade right after releasing the boy from cell? It increase your DEF by 25, which combined with Endure a Lot can negate the damage.
Oh man, I tried killing the final boss for probably 30 minutes straight. Looks like when you rescue the boy from the cell it says in Japanese that you received something (guessing the ability). I'm running the 1122 version with the translation patch, but the skill didn't become available. So I ended up bashing away with 100hp vs the boss and just kept dying.

You need Myconium Spore by trading with giant purple mushroom at mushroom forest. Use it on Fwuaria (the weakest monster girl, near entrance to home) to transform them into Mushumaria.
Thanks! Reloaded a save file from before freeing the prisoner and was able to get the +50% hp amulet. That paired with the +100% amulet effect amulet made the boss fight doable (200hp), even with the skill unlock bug.

For anyone else struggling with the boss: I just spammed the Faster Finger skill. Which kept the boss using Suck x3 and some Piercing abilities. When she did the Reverse cow-girl x6 attack, spammed healing to top off hp then defense to block the attack. Then back to Faster Finger and was able to beat her before she used her heal ability.

TheBestofTheVoid

Nov 13, 2021
Alright I keep having problems with this game, even when using ntleas I get green bar errors and no sprites. Is there a fix that doesn't have me change the actual locale of my pc

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Alright I keep having problems with this game, even when using ntleas I get green bar errors and no sprites. Is there a fix that doesn't have me change the actual locale of my pc
Are you extracting it under Japanese locale by running 7zip or whatever under a locale emulator? Filename issues are often a cause of this stuff.

Golden37

Feb 26, 2022
I've already tried installing the localemulator and extracter and i still get green bar errors. Am I using the wrong extractor or do you have to set up the localemulator in some specifc way. I've even set the location on my windows to Japan and it still doesn't work.
The error says "cannot locate basic info data"

Last edited:

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
I've already tried installing the localemulator and extracter and i still get green bar errors. Am I using the wrong extractor or do you have to set up the localemulator in some specifc way. I've even set the location on my windows to Japan and it still doesn't work.
The error says "cannot locate basic info data"
when having it installed, press right click on the game.exe hover over locale emulator and click run in japanese

Nov 9, 2020
who else has faced such a problem? I installed a locale emulator, it worked until yesterday, I do not know what the reason is, it just does not run games at all

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes