4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

notworks

Apr 4, 2021
How do you progress the story after defeating the elf? I've captured every girl up to that point excluding the elf and the guard bee. Everywhere else is either missing a ladder, locked by a gate or blocked by a log.

EDIT: In case anyone else is stuck like this, you go home and ask the girl to travel further.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I assume you're talking about Undine. You can only fight her when the witch isn't following you. She's at the pond in the area south of the witch's house.

GianPierSilvio

Jul 18, 2022
Made a lot of edits to the files, all enemy based files "should" work now since I manually added the uncensor image parts to the images from the base files so the path/image structure is now a 1:1 copy to the original. (was a lot of copy>pasting, manual editing and adding some new stuff that didn't exist because lots of stuff was all over the place)

To currently use this uncensor, delete the "data.wolf" file in the game's directory and unpack the "Data" folder in it's same directory.

Once again, I haven't tested it past the first encounter but I believe everything should work correct now: Milky Quest II Uncensor 0.9

With the 0.8 version everything should be uncensored now thanks to the combined efforts of several users (See the spoiler for credits)

If there's still anything missing or creating mismatches, please let me know and I'll take a look at it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were 4 missing frames in the apprentice grimoire fail animation, I tried to fix them using the censored version and the dark grimoire as references but I think you might still want to take a look at it

Sunny_Lemonade

Nov 27, 2017
ive been stuck in this area for hours now 1663155476697.png
i aleady have the mushroom juice and it literally works in all other areas except here

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
Do the choices made in the beginning of the game have any meaning? The ones about if you are S or M and if you prefer lolis or onee-sans?

Nyxie

Apr 27, 2020
Hello, if possible, can someone edit the option to attack ("rape") into "fuck"? I know it's the same as the first attack in the game, but if someone can make a small mod just with that purpose, or explain to me how to do it myself, I would be grateful.

Reactions: Nightjar
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes