4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Okmo306

May 17, 2019
You know what fuck this game. After 15 mins and 5 reheals. that final boss can go fuck itself. What a piece of shit way to end the game. Nothing else in the game is even close to that. Whats the point in the dramatic increase at the end.

Fucking rehealing piece of cunt. if i wanted to fight rehealing piece of shit bosses that take half your lifetime Itd go play final fantasy.

Cunt

• Red Heart
Reactions: calejandro214

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You know what fuck this game. After 15 mins and 5 reheals. that final boss can go fuck itself. What a piece of shit way to end the game. Nothing else in the game is even close to that. Whats the point in the dramatic increase at the end.

Fucking rehealing piece of cunt. if i wanted to fight rehealing piece of shit bosses that take half your lifetime Itd go play final fantasy.

Cunt
You're playing too safe or don't have the right skills leveled. When she tries to heal, it's the time to do damage. Use one of the fingering skills to do the most dps.

Reactions: NODOGAN

obado1

Jul 23, 2021
Forgot (or deleted?) the description how to use it.
I'm looking for something to make re-packing the files possible but no succes yet.
For now just delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory and unpack the "Data" folder from the mega link.
can u share jap language version of uncensor patch?
please,i need u
sorry my bad eng

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
can u share jap language version of uncensor patch?
please,i need u
sorry my bad eng
All image names contain the original japanese's names.
Theoretically it "should" work when you just drag and drop the content of the folder "Data\enemy" into it's corresponding japanese folder, but I can't confirm nor deny this.

obado1

Jul 23, 2021
All image names contain the original japanese's names.
Theoretically it "should" work when you just drag and drop the content of the folder "Data\enemy" into it's corresponding japanese folder, but I can't confirm nor deny this.
you right.
thx u,thx god.
now just waiting 1.0Uncensor patch final version.
one more thx u and all uncensor worker, Thanks.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
this and its prequel are so barren on tags. i like loli as much of the next guy but its not enough to carry a game
These patrician gentleman get it: the lovely pixel art and the loli are sure welcome, but the scenes itself are almost entirely vanilla which is kinda of a wasted potential.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Tokanova

Jun 27, 2017
Need help, i've been trying to play this but it crashes as soon as I start, saying

Cannot find C:\MQ2/Data/FIcon/捑栙.png

and other stuff, even though I don't even have a /data folder and am just using the included data.wolf

Reactions: mosguito

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Need help with last boss as I've been stuck for a couple of hours now

Charms:
50%HP
30%HP
+4 Defense
Witch Charm(Lesser)
+1 Act

Skills I use against Boss:
Endure & Endure A Lot (Max)
Calm Down (Max)
Heavy Thrust (Max)
Quick Thrust (Max)
Fingering (Max)
Multi-Fingering +2
Enduring Stance S (Max)

Tried to use the advice that I read so far. Using Heavy Thrust early. Fingering when Boss is healing. Quick Thrust for pokes when it is safe.

Biggest problem I have wirh the boss is that I feel like im spending a majority of my turns just healing as Giga does so much damage even with Stance + Enduring A Lot and she has so much pierce damage that I can't out heal at times. The fight is super slow and when the boss does heal around 33% I don't do enough damage to mitigate the healing that she does and I dont have enough sustain to get to around 33% health again as I can't out heal the damage received + poison.

I really want to beat this fucking boss.

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the last girl on the bottom right of the gallery? I don't even know what she looks like.

Itachi 69

Jul 17, 2022
Does
Let me try to recall the strat I used to beat her on my no level run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, if you are leveling skills she should be pretty easy. For example, leveling multi fingering could let you kill her when she tries to heal and leveling endure a lot would mean she can't damage you through enduring stance s + endure a lot so it's easier to stay alive. I'm not sure if she has any piercing moves. BTW, if you aren't leveling skills, I'm pretty sure the final boss is just impossible. Happy to be proven wrong there though.
Thanks man. I literally spent 3 hours catching the fairies lol.
Does any buddy knows how to defeat the final girl she is giving me a hard time

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I think the game is good but with that game ending bug with the elf and the fact you got to restart all over because of it... just really takes the joy out of it... since you have to grind SOOO much to for little to end up having to start over because an NPC dose not show up for some reason kinda sucks. There is no quest log to tell you what to do and even the walkthrough just say grab the basic monsters you find which I did even got the bee girl.. but the elf never showed so I have to restart the long grind and intro I can't skip

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think the game is good but with that game ending bug with the elf and the fact you got to restart all over because of it... just really takes the joy out of it... since you have to grind SOOO much to for little to end up having to start over because an NPC dose not show up for some reason kinda sucks. There is no quest log to tell you what to do and even the walkthrough just say grab the basic monsters you find which I did even got the bee girl.. but the elf never showed so I have to restart the long grind and intro I can't skip
Game is not grindy at all, 99% beatable with zero leveled skills excepting the final boss. You probably missed one of the flower fairies. There's 4 fairies you need to capture before Elf appears. Try reading more carefully next time:
Now continue capturing fairies, the goal is to get one of each. There's Badaria, Floweraria, Fairy, Fiaria. Once you have one of each,

Reactions: htaw1

OnlyOneJ

Jul 19, 2022
Game is pretty nice so far. A sucker for pixel h games so this is nice. Thanks for the folks putting together the uncensor patch too.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes