4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, I guess we shall never know whether those two questions (Lolicon/Onee-chan/Neither; S/M/Neither) and your answers to them at the beginning after 'new game' have ANY consequences. Or just a giant tease (or maybe just unimplemented bc of "reasons").
Oh well.

...gonna pretend I suspected it was an impossible ask from the beginning! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: piepiepie

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Well, I guess we shall never know whether those two questions (Lolicon/Onee-chan/Neither; S/M/Neither) and your answers to them at the beginning after 'new game' have ANY consequences. Or just a giant tease (or maybe just unimplemented bc of "reasons").
Oh well.

...gonna pretend I suspected it was an impossible ask from the beginning! :sneaky:
Some person in the pre-english version thread said it affects the game over dialogue. Like how degrading and rude they are to the player.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 1834858
where can i find the 2 girls
Top right is use spores on any flower fairy (3 top left girls), spores are bought from big mushroom. Since you already caught her though, you can just get free spores where she was before.
Bottom right is sealed spellbook, use chain cutters on the butt book near the entrance to the library.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
So we just have to grind captures to get the elf boss at the beginning?
I think only capturing one of the fairies near the flower field is required for her to appear.
May be wrong and It may require capturing all the plant girls (minus meldina) too.

Sugoiboi809

Dec 30, 2021
I think only capturing one of the fairies near the flower field is required for her to appear.
May be wrong and It may require capturing all the plant girls (minus meldina) too.
Idk, ive captured the 4 main girls which include the fairy but still havent gotten her.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Idk, ive captured the 4 main girls which include the fairy but still havent gotten her.
She should appear when you try to move past the flower field near the entrance.
People in this thread said there's a glitch involving her not appearing but I've never had it happen personally.

Sugoiboi809

Dec 30, 2021
She should appear when you try to move past the flower field near the entrance.
People in this thread said there's a glitch involving her not appearing but I've never had it happen personally.
Yeah, i think i got that glitch as she ins't appearing, but it does force me to walk past it once i step in it, so thats whats bothering me.

Additional, I have caught a few extra 2 or 3 girls to see if it would work but it hasn't yet.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, i think i got that glitch as she ins't appearing, but it does force me to walk past it once i step in it, so thats whats bothering me.

Additional, I have caught a few extra 2 or 3 girls to see if it would work but it hasn't yet.
You captured the 3 flower fairies + one of the fairies near the lake? What matters here is not how many you capture but which ones you capture. You need one of each from that area besides the bee and tree girls. If you look in the basement, from the top left 3x3, you need all three from the top row and the one in the bottom left.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Any other way to cheat w/o having to use CE bloatware virus installer?
They paywalled the non-install version (or there isnt any)

Game is great n all, but too much grinding
Not like I can show off my progress like normal pokemon

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Any other way to cheat w/o having to use CE bloatware virus installer?
They paywalled the non-install version (or there isnt any)

Game is great n all, but too much grinding
Not like I can show off my progress like normal pokemon
What grind? Beat each enemy besides bosses 2-3 times isn't really grinding.

devavizard

Jun 17, 2019
It's already in the works. The main feature of the next one seems to be impregnation. There was supposed to be a trial version already but stuff happens.
Ah, more reason to survive until release date. Pregnant seggs is instant 10/10 for me.

Jun 5, 2022
Beat the game yesterday. I only ever had any major problems with the 2 bosses at the end, but otherwise had a pretty fun, not too difficult experience. Looking forward to the next game.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes