4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So would someone in the know-how be kind enough to (finally) answer whether the questions after starting a new game (Lolicon/Big Sis, S/M, Neither) have any bearings on the story?
I'm kinda assuming no, and it's just some flavor-text and/or for specific events maybe? But tried a couple of different combos and the beginning scenes and the first bad end scenes were the same, word by word...

Maybe just a tease?! That sneaky little witch!! :unsure:

Reactions: Sledericks

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
To be honest, i wasn't even going to do all of these, i originally wanted to fix the cape issue that the Rais/Dark Rais had but it just escalated to this point after i realized that dark Rais face and body color didn't match, if these don't fit you are free to discard them or add more detail to them.
If the (Dark) Dark Rais edit isn't to your palate then maybe add it as an extra for players to use if they want.

Fixed Edits:

Dark Rais INS3 Cape and lost pixels fixed (a personal preference of making her more chocolate colored to fit in with her overworld sprite has also been made)
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 ダークレイス.png
stage2_ダークレイス.png

Rais INS3 Cape and lost pixels fixed
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 レイス.png

Tanned Smol Monsters no longer tan MC arms during INS1 and MC now has a Cock Throb at INS1 Climax which only the Raises had for some reason, so i have now shared it with these little ones to also enjoy. Also fixed some sections i felt were misscolored.
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 褐色.png

Smol Monsters can now also feel the Throb in ULTRA PIXEL 4KHD
stage0_ロリ系捕獲.png

Beeg Monsters no longer cover their privates with weird mosaic and MC no longer shoves his dong into Vanta Black Paint during INS1, however do note that he still does in INS2 (if you are asking me to paint a cock with such detail as INS3 then you should know that my schedule of studies and fapping is quite high with fapping taking up over 80% of the time).
stage0_巨乳系捕獲.png
Thanks for the edits, I've added them to the new link and credited you.
Didn't even see the cape missing pixels.
To be fair though I haven't really played the game either yet.

I did apply all your images simply because the doggystyle insertion looks pretty good uncensored and the rest of the edits also look good.
I didn't really see the need to edit these any further so I added them as is.
I've updated the link once again.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I can't launch.
Try renaming the folder to just MilkyQuestII or MQ2 for short or move the game folder to your desktop and try it there, sometimes folders with long names or special characters such as paranthesises can give errors to both RPGMaker and WolfRPG games, this also includes folders leading up to where the game is stored.
Well, judging by the error message, I'd say the folder is already on the desktop... ;)
Anyhoo, yes, it's very likely a problem with the game reading (or rather, not being able to read) the path to its files and folders, with it having special characters. Rather than because of the parentheses, I'd say it is because of the 'ö' in 'Yeni klasör', though...

Reactions: Tatopoulos

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
000539 Line in Save Editor Online for exp.Line changes the second time, so add a large amount.(9999 is not enough for all skill)
And backup your saves before that ofc.
you can read and edit all data with cheat engine in the game, not much of a issue unless you are one of those weird people that dislike cheating on a singleplayer game, just keep in mind that freezing ACT should always be 1 and it'll skip all three stages of capture so make your pow damage be enough to leave the monster nearly dead for quick capture.
1652401443467.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
not much of a issue unless you are one of those weird people that dislike cheating on a singleplayer game
Don't you go and disrespect them!! xD
Ohhh, how I long to feel again and play how I did before having been tainted by CE/mtool/RPGM Save Editor/saveeditonline/various other etcs. for forever!! Seriously, it's sometimes an uphill battle to try and NOT cheat even for games I legit bought...

I don't think I have it in me to legit 100% anythig ever again, anymore... And that's a loss. lol (sadlol)

Reactions: MUNMUN

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
Don't you go and disrespect them!! xD
Ohhh, how I long to feel again and play how I did before having been tainted by CE/mtool/RPGM Save Editor/saveeditonline/various other etcs. for forever!! Seriously, it's sometimes an uphill battle to try and NOT cheat even for games I legit bought...

I don't think I have it in me to legit 100% anythig ever again, anymore... And that's a loss. lol (sadlol)
I feel you on that, but you can't let it get to you since most games like these have balance issues (this game in particular is not a good example tbh). Some are a bit too grindy (uneccesarily long battles/animations, bad xp gains, too much back tracking, etc.) and it takes away from the fact this I as a player am here to jack/jill off to this. Most people don't enjoy watching the same scene, fighting the same low level enemy, just to finnaly see a new scene after 10 or 15 mintues of gameplay to then rinse and repeat till the end of the game. Playing a game until its tedium frustrates you and THEN using cheats is cool in my eyes, but I think you're doing the developers dirty by using cheats the moment you first boot up a new game before experiencing their work. (sry for the rant)

Reactions: Zippix

Shallowrat

Dec 4, 2019
okay, how in the world do you even beat Meldina? she acts faster than your quick thrust and heals a total of 23 points of HP, and not even at max skill upgrades can I beat her. I'm at a total loss on how to actually beat this monster girl.
Spam max lvl quick attack. You deal 2 points of damage every 5 attacks. Yes, I did the math to figure out if it was possible. No, it wasn't worth it.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
okay, how in the world do you even beat Meldina? she acts faster than your quick thrust and heals a total of 23 points of HP, and not even at max skill upgrades can I beat her. I'm at a total loss on how to actually beat this monster girl.
the actual answer is to come back when you have the "fingering" skill. Her -10 defence means the multiattack will tear through her. I'm pretty sure they specifically act as a progression gate, you're not *supposed* to pass them until you've gotten that far :V

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Use the item you can buy from the mushroom in the forest on any most fairies to turn them into mashumarias.

Reactions: DeplayriXD

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Use the item you can buy from the mushroom in the forest on any most fairies to turn them into mashumarias.
That big mushroom is a girl now so do I just defeat her to get the item now or did I mess up with this save

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can get more after capturing her, there should be some in the spot she was at once she's gone.

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Some people say you can capture bosses with that one but I imagine it's a struggle. You should be able to buy the t3 pills already though.
Yeah thank you for your assistant I'm at the final boss any suggestions on a moveset I could use I got all the skills all them are Max using the charms I saw on your walkthrough I come close but I just keep failing

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's hard to come up with a solid strategy for her because she just has so many moves so she requires a lot of on the fly thinking. Also I've never fought her with more than a handful of experience so the only moves I had maxed were fuck, endure, and multi fingering (think I mentioned those in the walkthrough as well) so maybe her AI is even more unpredictable at that point. The best I can say is pay attention to how much delay she has on her moves so you don't give her more than 5 or 6 delay opening since she has that one move that's really fast she will use to punish any bigger opening. Also, when her attack buff runs out, she almost always goes for rebuff before anything else. Similarly, at the start of the fight she always opens with poison > attack buff so you can safely make a big attack, like fingering to do some good early damage.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I was about to say the same thing
probably the most important tip I can think of is not using high charge time moves when she's close to having her turn
if you do a heavy thrust and she's got like 2 ap to go, she's gonna start spamming piercing quick-jabs until your next turn. It's all about knowing when you can put out damage, and when you should sneak in safe heals or turtle up.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes