4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

xwillows

Apr 10, 2018
Made a lot of edits to the files, all enemy based files "should" work now since I manually added the uncensor image parts to the images from the base files so the path/image structure is now a 1:1 copy to the original. (was a lot of copy>pasting, manual editing and adding some new stuff that didn't exist because lots of stuff was all over the place)

Note: I'm not sure if these files are used or not in game, but I couldn't find anything similiar to replace the "witch cowgirl" , "doggystyle" and "boy in chair?" animations with. I'm no artist either, so anything I'd create would probably look horrible.

Once again, I haven't tested it past the first encounter but I believe everything should work correct now: Milky Quest II uncensor 0.5

If anyone wants to be my guest to edit the still censored files, I've added the uncensored images to this post as images.

To use the uncensor, delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory and add the "Data" folder from the mega link into that same directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New edits:
Missing Throat Pierce+ ending frame
  • stage3_封印された魔導書
Censored Throat Pierce+ ending frame
  • stage2_ディアディア
  • stage1_黒猫

xwillows

Apr 10, 2018
i want to say good things about this game but the balance of this frickin game makes no sense at all, i can't even defeat meldina (vine girl with heal skill) with max level heavy thrust that deal 50 damage, and max level quick thrust that deal 28 damage the healing act that needed is 5 act which makes the faster move of all our attack which we will never outdamage this mob, the only way to get this thing disappear is by kidnaping it with monster pill which is rng based, even when you literally put the monster health to 1 hp the chance of getting it still slim.

hopefully the next game deal with this issue, beside that the pixel art is animated which is amazing but that thing alone won't get me to continue this game unfortunately...
You need to use the "Fingering" skill acquired from the mushroom forest to take advantage of the -10 defense. It has the highest number of attacks per ACT.

Reactions: iDiocy_49

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i want to say good things about this game but the balance of this frickin game makes no sense at all, i can't even defeat meldina (vine girl with heal skill) with max level heavy thrust that deal 50 damage, and max level quick thrust that deal 28 damage the healing act that needed is 5 act which makes the faster move of all our attack which we will never outdamage this mob, the only way to get this thing disappear is by kidnaping it with monster pill which is rng based, even when you literally put the monster health to 1 hp the chance of getting it still slim.

hopefully the next game deal with this issue, beside that the pixel art is animated which is amazing but that thing alone won't get me to continue this game unfortunately...
Name checks out.

Stefix5000

Jan 10, 2018

noob.

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
Anyone have a good strategy for the final boss? I'm not really getting anywhere with my attempts. Best I can do is slowly bleed HP and maybe do a bit of damage, but before I get too far she heals up. And whenever I try to be ambitious with my damage output I'm quickly punished with 2 of those quick piercing attacks.

I've got all my skills maxed, but I fucked up and saved after using the bold cutters on the guy's chains and can't buy or sell items anymore (namely a problem because I could only get the lesser Witch's Charm and then failed to upgrade it.)

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone have a good strategy for the final boss? I'm not really getting anywhere with my attempts. Best I can do is slowly bleed HP and maybe do a bit of damage, but before I get too far she heals up. And whenever I try to be ambitious with my damage output I'm quickly punished with 2 of those quick piercing attacks.

I've got all my skills maxed, but I fucked up and saved after using the bold cutters on the guy's chains and can't buy or sell items anymore (namely a problem because I could only get the lesser Witch's Charm and then failed to upgrade it.)
You can still leave via the teleport book you came in with; the guy just waits for you there.
You can still sell things at the charm merchant. So go murderize pleasure a bunch of those book bitches and sell the pages for 250 each.
The water sprite charm helps mitigate the poison damage. Water sprite, vampire, speedy, greatshroom, and witch was my charm set up, but I honestly don't remember whatever, if any, strategy I used to beat her.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I'm stuck there too. Everything maxxed and all but permapoison, piercing that defense won't mitigate and fully healing when low on hp doesn't feel any fair when you gotta technically restart the battle after getting a massive hit and still being drained. The rest of the game is very grindy at first, very fast later if you farm the elf for exp and money, some challenging enemies but trash rng for capturing and this fight. And basically no heals, fixed 20 - 26 leaving you weakened or 20 - 30 turns with a potion lol. Will just give it a few more tries or leave it like that.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
I'm stuck there too. Everything maxxed and all but permapoison, piercing that defense won't mitigate and fully healing when low on hp doesn't feel any fair when you gotta technically restart the battle after getting a massive hit and still being drained. The rest of the game is very grindy at first, very fast later if you farm the elf for exp and money, some challenging enemies but trash rng for capturing and this fight. And basically no heals, fixed 20 - 26 leaving you weakened or 20 - 30 turns with a potion lol. Will just give it a few more tries or leave it like that.
Doesn't the calm down move heal about as much as a potion in half the time?

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
New edits:
Missing Throat Pierce+ ending frame
  • stage3_封印された魔導書
Censored Throat Pierce+ ending frame
  • stage2_ディアディア
  • stage1_黒猫
Thanks for noticing this.
I've also noticed I made a small mistake regarding stage 3 where there was a small difference between the original's position and the uncensored so I edited yours to look the same to it's original.

I've included your images to the new version.

Reactions: xwillows

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
Don't forget to use enduring stance S. Makes shit easy.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Doesn't the calm down move heal about as much as a potion in half the time?
That's the 20 - 26 heal according to if you have the pow charm or not, in 9 turns with -2 defense with the other charm. She herself tells you that you shouldn't rely on potions during battle if you chat with her. And for that fight at most negates part of the poison at the cost of not attacking or wasting turns during a giga attack or giga heal.
Don't forget to use enduring stance S. Makes shit easy.
Yeah, that's what keeps me alive until she heals herself lol. It drags the fight for so long.

It'd be nice if rather than just a bar we could see the hp numbers. It's a maths based combat so you could predict if you could push another attack or need to heal and would die with the next incoming attack.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Imagine thinking this game is grindy. You don't need to beat any enemy more than 3 times. I've beaten the final boss 3 times with only fuck, endure, and multi fingering maxed and every enemy before her without leveling anything at all. I wouldn't be surprised if leveling the endure skills is just fucking people over because their defense gets too high.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I honestly didnt have too much trouble with the last fight. though I was absolutely kitted out at the end.

also, this might be a bug; but when I upgraded the lesser witch charm to the greater witch charm, it didnt unequip the lesser one. so I was able to use both.
maybe that's why I had such an easy time :V

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I honestly didnt have too much trouble with the last fight. though I was absolutely kitted out at the end.

also, this might be a bug; but when I upgraded the lesser witch charm to the greater witch charm, it didnt unequip the lesser one. so I was able to use both.
maybe that's why I had such an easy time :V
I'm aware of that bug but has anyone tried getting 13 hairs, making the lesser charm, upgrading it, then buying another lesser charm?

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
I'm aware of that bug but has anyone tried getting 13 hairs, making the lesser charm, upgrading it, then buying another lesser charm?
As far as I can tell, you can't equip 2 copies of the same charm. I made 2 copies of an EXP boost one, since the best EXP Charm needs one and I wanted to still have all the charms just because, but while I had 2 copies it would only let me equip one. If the game treats the Lesser Charm as a different item from the normal one, then you probably can equip both.

Cookienatorz

May 14, 2018
Made a lot of edits to the files, all enemy based files "should" work now since I manually added the uncensor image parts to the images from the base files so the path/image structure is now a 1:1 copy to the original. (was a lot of copy>pasting, manual editing and adding some new stuff that didn't exist because lots of stuff was all over the place)

Note: I'm not sure if these files are used or not in game, but I couldn't find anything similiar to replace the "witch cowgirl" , "doggystyle" and "boy in chair?" animations with. I'm no artist either, so anything I'd create would probably look horrible.

Once again, I haven't tested it past the first encounter but I believe everything should work correct now: Milky Quest II uncensor 0.6

If anyone wants to be my guest to edit the still censored files, I've added the uncensored images to this post as images.

To use the uncensor, delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory and add the "Data" folder from the mega link into that same directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, i wasn't even going to do all of these, i originally wanted to fix the cape issue that the Rais/Dark Rais had but it just escalated to this point after i realized that dark Rais face and body color didn't match, if these don't fit you are free to discard them or add more detail to them.
If the (Dark) Dark Rais edit isn't to your palate then maybe add it as an extra for players to use if they want.

Fixed Edits:

Dark Rais INS3 Cape and lost pixels fixed (a personal preference of making her more chocolate colored to fit in with her overworld sprite has also been made)
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 ダークレイス.png
stage2_ダークレイス.png

Rais INS3 Cape and lost pixels fixed
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 レイス.png

Tanned Smol Monsters no longer tan MC arms during INS1 and MC now has a Cock Throb at INS1 Climax which only the Raises had for some reason, so i have now shared it with these little ones to also enjoy. Also fixed some sections i felt were misscolored.
stage0_ロリ系捕獲 褐色.png

Smol Monsters can now also feel the Throb in ULTRA PIXEL 4KHD
stage0_ロリ系捕獲.png

Beeg Monsters no longer cover their privates with weird mosaic and MC no longer shoves his dong into Vanta Black Paint during INS1, however do note that he still does in INS2 (if you are asking me to paint a cock with such detail as INS3 then you should know that my schedule of studies and fapping is quite high with fapping taking up over 80% of the time).
stage0_巨乳系捕獲.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes