4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

everwhat1234

Dec 26, 2017
So, in trying about 100 times to capture a Honey Bee, I can confirm that the entire mechanic operates entirely on RNG seed, meaning it's predetermined whether you succeed or not. It also doesn't seem to care what their health is at at any point. Also stuck at being unable to fight anything above a Floweria.
misinformation, the lower the health the easier it is to catch. i caught a bee on my 2nd try. try getting good

Reactions: m8ruchan

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
Anyone know what and where can I find the monstergirl to the left of the mimic is? Got everyone in the basement except for that one.

EDIT: nvm, just realized it's candlegirl

Last edited:

pokebomb

Jan 16, 2021
carry the other big candle to the pedestal in the forest then go out of the area then go back, the dark elf should be waiting back at the pedestal.
Thank you and If Your referring to Candlestick Girl, Shes in the place the candlesticks. Familiars in the mansion.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you so much. Was about to loose my friggin mind
The hint for it was in the room next to the library. The note mentions setting up a trap for strong intruders while they're alone so it just goes to figure out where they were planning to set said trap up.

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
There was someone who pointed out some stuff I've forgotten for the uncensored files I've posted. (for some reason it looks like that comment got deleted)
I've fixed the said images and added an updated version for the uncensored files.

See this post for an updated link: https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-quest-ii-final-bluehat.116119/post-8070434
(Fixed 12 images, mainly for a missing head row for a couple blowjob animations and made some small edits to some specific ones to look more like the original while still maintaining the uncensored parts)

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
There was someone who pointed out some stuff I've forgotten for the uncensored files I've posted. (for some reason it looks like that comment got deleted)
I've fixed the said images and added an updated version for the uncensored files.

See this post for an updated link: https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-quest-ii-final-bluehat.116119/post-8070434
(Fixed 12 images, mainly for a missing head row for a couple blowjob animations and made some small edits to some specific ones to look more like the original while still maintaining the uncensored parts)
I used your patch before the update, and it seems some images was still missing: the candlegirl and the vampire has missing animation.

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
I used your patch before the update, and it seems some images was still missing: the candlegirl and the vampire has missing animation.
Candlegirl apparently had 1 missing image which is now fixed, and if "the vampire" is a purple twintail haired girl with a hat on, then she is also fixed now.

Reason for the inconsistence is that between the uncensor files (apparently a W.I.P from the creator self, but looks like everything got censored in the final release) and the final product some images got changed.
Some were simply able to be copy>pasted 1:1 but a lot of others had their animations changed or "half" changed or moved around a bit. I believe I've got most of them now though.

If anyone still spots something missing please let me know, I'll look into it.
Might even look into the still censored animations there still are and give uncensoring them an attempt myself, but won't promise anything.

Last edited:

fire8509

Dec 3, 2018
Candlegirl apparently had 1 missing image which is now fixed, and if "the vampire" is a purple twintail haired girl with a hat on, then she is also fixed now.

Reason for the inconsistence is that between the uncensor files (apparently a W.I.P from the creator self, but looks like everything got censored in the final release) and the final product some images got changed.
Some were simply able to be copy>pasted 1:1 but a lot of others had their animations changed or "half" changed or moved around a bit. I believe I've got most of them now though.

If anyone still spots something missing please let me know, I'll look into it.
Might even look into the still censored animations there still are and give uncensoring them an attempt myself, but won't promise anything.
I edited my comment alot and needs to be check by moderator every time so it looks like it got del XD
Anyways, I've found more image without uncensor

"stage4_ルルルーシュ_捕獲" - Pounding on top left
"stage0_巨乳系捕獲" - Top two rows

And thingz that disappeared

"stage2_ダークレイス" - Pink flame at bottom left

Hopes these can help u

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes