• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
I edited my comment alot and needs to be check by moderator every time so it looks like it got del XD
Anyways, I've found more image without uncensor

"stage4_ルルルーシュ_捕獲" - Pounding on top left
"stage0_巨乳系捕獲" - Top two rows

And thingz that disappeared

"stage2_ダークレイス" - Pink flame at bottom left

Hopes these can help u
Hmm the stage 2/4 were quite an annoying thing to edit, but the stage0 is something I can't do something about yet. They're done now and I'll add them a bit later.

There are currently 3 animations for which no uncensor animations exist. I might try my hand on them myself, but I'm no expert on that. I mainly screwed around in photoshop to edit and paste the uncensor parts onto the censored parts. That stage0 animation's one of them.

fire8509

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm the stage 2/4 were quite an annoying thing to edit, but the stage0 is something I can't do something about yet. They're done now and I'll add them a bit later.

There are currently 3 animations for which no uncensor animations exist. I might try my hand on them myself, but I'm no expert on that. I mainly screwed around in photoshop to edit and paste the uncensor parts onto the censored parts. That stage0 animation's one of them.
I understand the difficulty of uncensoring, it took me ages to uncensor the candle girl image xd.
i might try to uncensor these things when i have time. But i think the result wouldn't be that great.

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
I understand the difficulty of uncensoring, it took me ages to uncensor the candle girl image xd.
i might try to uncensor these things when i have time. But i think the result wouldn't be that great.
Candle girl one was missing a lot of stuff compared to the new animation so I had to improvise myself too.
The one you posted earlier had the row you added a bit too high though, so I altered it a bit further.

Updated my previous link again.

Reactions: fire8509

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
Hot damn, that is a pretty narrow margin for victory. I've only gotten her down to about half of her health once before she healed up and then wrecked me. Between the poison, the Giga Smash, and the stupidly fast piercing attack she uses twice in a row whenever I make a dumb move, I'm pretty much always bleeding HP no matter how hard I try to heal up.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
How do I progress in this game?? Exp does not seem to matter whatsoever and i cant seem to capture that vine monster girl because she always heals...Are you even able to level up in this game or make moves stronger....literally nothing is explained.....

Reactions: Kaepow

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
How do I progress in this game?? Exp does not seem to matter whatsoever and i cant seem to capture that vine monster girl because she always heals...Are you even able to level up in this game or make moves stronger....literally nothing is explained.....
You can level up your skills with the exp you gain. Just go into the menu and select "skills"

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Did you try looking at the pause menu even? Anyway, don't fight her until you get the fingering skill

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
is it possible to capture bosses? They always seem to shake off no matter how little hp they have

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I was actually kind of disappointed with the ending in retrospect.
In the end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are disappointed, no worry, Milky Quest 3 is in progress based on the Fantia and Twitter. It looks like the Dev is using the same character with updated Sprite so maybe we can have a continuation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
i want to say good things about this game but the balance of this frickin game makes no sense at all, i can't even defeat meldina (vine girl with heal skill) with max level heavy thrust that deal 50 damage, and max level quick thrust that deal 28 damage the healing act that needed is 5 act which makes the faster move of all our attack which we will never outdamage this mob, the only way to get this thing disappear is by kidnaping it with monster pill which is rng based, even when you literally put the monster health to 1 hp the chance of getting it still slim.

hopefully the next game deal with this issue, beside that the pixel art is animated which is amazing but that thing alone won't get me to continue this game unfortunately...

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes