4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Wieurhel

Mar 15, 2018
Yo I found a secret.
If you go to this pot outside the house and press the confirm button 39 times, you get loads of EXP, Hyper pills and
a debug skill (as well as a honeybee charm for some reason).

You can do this at any point in the game, and as many times as you want.

Last edited:

Tripsies

Nov 6, 2022
Just beat the game yesterday, got too into it that I didn't play any other game for a week.

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
Yo I found a secret.
If you go to this pot outside the house and press the confirm button 39 times, you get loads of EXP, Hyper pills and
a debug skill (as well as a honeybee charm for some reason).

You can do this at any point in the game, and as many times as you want.
Ok I just have to ask:
How the hell did you find this out ?!

Wieurhel

Mar 15, 2018
Ok I just have to ask:
How the hell did you find this out ?!
Long story short:
I looked at the game in the Wolf RPG Editor.

Full story:
I went to Bluehat's (the game's creator) Ci-en page to check for updates regarding Milky Quest III, and i happened to see a link in the sidebar to a Milky Quest II wiki. I was very intrigued by that, so i went and checked it out and in the moves section, there was an attack called "Hyper Fuck" i had never seen before. There was also a link to a twitter post by Bluehat that basically said that anyone could get the move (so it wasn't exclusive to debug mode). so i loaded up the game and tried a bunch of things, but nothing worked so i loaded the game up in the Wolf RPG Editor and after some looking around, happened to find an event tile among the pots outside the house. And after checking the details of said event i figured out how to activate it.

Links:
Bluehat's Ci-en Page:
Milky Quest II Wiki:
The Twitter post:

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
spidey.jpg
Long story short:

Full story:
I went to Bluehat's (the game's creator) Ci-en page to check for updates regarding Milky Quest III, and i happened to see a link in the sidebar to a Milky Quest II wiki. I was very intrigued by that, so i went and checked it out and in the moves section, there was an attack called "Hyper Fuck" i had never seen before. There was also a link to a twitter post by Bluehat that basically said that anyone could get the move (so it wasn't exclusive to debug mode). so i loaded up the game and tried a bunch of things, but nothing worked so i loaded the game up in the Wolf RPG Editor and after some looking around, happened to find an event tile among the pots outside the house. And after checking the details of said event i figured out how to activate it.

Links:
Bluehat's Ci-en Page:
Milky Quest II Wiki:
The Twitter post:
That's what I call dedication

• Haha
Reactions: EonKain and kingra

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Long story short:

Full story:

Links:
Bluehat's Ci-en Page:
Milky Quest II Wiki:
The Twitter post:
oh man did you find something about MQ 3 ?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Too bad there's no way to uncensor the game, this zip is from a dude ulmf, he said to put it in the data folder. Problem is there isn't one

Last edited:
Reactions: d0rky

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Too bad there's no way to uncensor the game, this zip is from a dude ulmf, he said to put it in the data folder. Problem is there isn't one
Yeah you need to extract the files in order to put them in. I'd suggest using this one: to do it.

3LDESTROIDO

Oct 31, 2020
I thought I got a hang of the mechanics but I was wrong, can someone tell me a detailed strat on how to defeat the last boss. I defeated the sealed book, but I cant seem to get the last boss.

LKS5000

Jul 5, 2017
If you don't want to use the cheat strat, i'd recoment using the witch charm(the 100% one) + DEF/POW/AC/HP charms, got a clean win with those equiped. if too much DMG is coming use "Endurance stance S" then "Endure a lot", if she's countering use "Throat stab +" since piercing atks cant be countered.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes