4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So, in trying about 100 times to capture a Honey Bee, I can confirm that the entire mechanic operates entirely on RNG seed, meaning it's predetermined whether you succeed or not. It also doesn't seem to care what their health is at at any point. Also stuck at being unable to fight anything above a Floweria.

GasMoney

Sep 13, 2018
cant seem to trigger elf, anyone got a save thats at elf? or is this patched and im beaning it?

raith

Jul 30, 2017
Grimoirs don't seem to have an insemination scene for whatever reason, just letting you lot know in hopes it can be fixed later

Edit: none of the monster girls seem to have any special scenes in the massive library section

Last edited:

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
I recall there being uncensored files for this game so I digged around a bit.
I've found some uncensored files in a crappy MTL version for this game, so I unpacked those specific files and overwritten the enemy censored files with the uncensored ones (while still keeping the proper translation).

Unfortunately repacking the files didn't seem to work for whatever reason, think it has something to do with unicode because it didn't seem to recognize some folders when the files get repacked.

It does work unpacked though.

So in order to get this to work: Delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory, and place the "Data" folder in the same directory:
(File is too big to attach to this post)

I haven't fully tested it, but it does seem to use the proper translation and the uncensored enemies now.

EDIT: Please refer to this post for further updates: https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-quest-ii-final-bluehat.116119/post-8070434

Last edited:

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
With the last game, the dev was called ´´BlueLab´´. Here, it's ´´BlueHat´´. But on DLsite, it's ´´Hack Dack Software´´. It's like it's confusing on purpose. And this is just one example.

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
I've found some uncensored files in a crappy MTL version for this game, so I unpacked those specific files and overwritten the enemy censored files with the uncensored ones (while still keeping the proper translation).

Unfortunately repacking the files didn't seem to work for whatever reason, think it has something to do with unicode because it didn't seem to recognize some folders when the files get repacked.

So in order to get this to work: Delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory, and place the "Data" folder in the same directory:
Mega

I haven't fully tested it, but it does seem to use the proper translation and the uncensored enemies now.
Just a heads up, the mushroom girls are headless in certain scenes.

Reactions: Batz and Da1m0n

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Wait wasn't there a thread for this already? Or maybe I'm thinking of the previous game and this one had a shitty MTL version floating around.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019

Mega

Unfortunately the animation during insemination is not working

• Sad
Reactions: DeplayriXD

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
After checking both folder's image structures it seems the file structure and image files have been changed somewhere down the line, images have been changed to be included into other images.

I'm manually checking every single file now and applying the uncensor images to the correct ones, I'm also editing some for those which do not have a uncensor version.

Gimme an hour or 2/3 and it should be done.

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
After checking both folder's image structures it seems the file structure and image files have been changed somewhere down the line, images have been changed to be included into other images.

I'm manually checking every single file now and applying the uncensor images to the correct ones, I'm also editing some for those which do not have a uncensor version.

Gimme an hour or 2/3 and it should be done.
thanks really appreciate it.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes