4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

lilstank

Jun 7, 2018
I have captured 9 fairies and have yet to see the elf.
Combat is so damn tedious, is there any point in continuing?

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
Made a lot of edits to the files, all enemy based files "should" work now since I manually added the uncensor image parts to the images from the base files so the path/image structure is now a 1:1 copy to the original. (was a lot of copy>pasting, manual editing and adding some new stuff that didn't exist because lots of stuff was all over the place)

To currently use this uncensor, delete the "data.wolf" file in the game's directory and unpack the "Data" folder in it's same directory.

Once again, I haven't tested it past the first encounter but I believe everything should work correct now:

With the 0.8 version everything should be uncensored now thanks to the combined efforts of several users (See the spoiler for credits)

If there's still anything missing or creating mismatches, please let me know and I'll take a look at it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
000539 Line in Save Editor Online for exp.Line changes the second time, so add a large amount.(9999 is not enough for all skill)
And backup your saves before that ofc.

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
I have captured 9 fairies and have yet to see the elf.
Combat is so damn tedious, is there any point in continuing?
You only encounter the elf by leaving that part of the forest through the flower patch
Also, you can significantly cut down on combat in 2 ways
1. Make sure to have accelerate on
2. After using a monster pill on a monster, they appear in the shed. Then you can easily grind whatever you need, and you will pretty quickly find some easy monsters that give a ton of experience

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to find the alchemy book iv and the tool to free homie?

xwillows

Apr 10, 2018
Made a lot of edits to the files, all enemy based files "should" work now since I manually added the uncensor image parts to the images from the base files so the path/image structure is now a 1:1 copy to the original. (was a lot of copy>pasting, manual editing and adding some new stuff that didn't exist because lots of stuff was all over the place)

Note: I'm not sure if these files are used or not in game, but I couldn't find anything similiar to replace the "witch cowgirl" and "doggystyle" animations with. I'm no artist either, so anything I'd create would probably look horrible.

Once again, I haven't tested it past the first encounter but I believe everything should work correct now: Milky Quest II uncensor 0.2

If anyone wants to be my guest to edit the still censored files, I've added the uncensored images to this post as images.

To use the uncensor, delete the "Data.wolf" file in the game's directory and add the "Data" folder from the mega link into that same directory.
Wow! I literally just spend the last few hours doing the same thing! I guess I should have checked here first.

I thought you would have to useDXADecodle to install it, but I guess it works without that if you copy the entire Data folder, not just the enemies.

I'll look at your edits and see if I have anything to contribute.

EDIT:
Here's some stuff you missed:

stage6_エルフ_捕獲 - Blowjob still censored.

Pink mushroom Girl (stage5_ピュアきのこ and stage5_ピュアきのこ_捕獲) - Partially censored, and some of the animations have artifacts from layering. Blowjob censored. Fixed in my version byimporting and editing parts from [stage4_ルルルーシュ].

stage3_初級魔導書 (闇)_捕獲 - Some of the censored image in a lower layer is visible

stage3_初級魔導書 (闇)- The ring on the left nipple is absent in a few of the animations, and sometimes the book changes color and a heart appears. I've fixed that in my version.

stage3_ロング魔導書 - one of the animations here uses a different hairstyle. I've fixed that in my version, but it took some editing.

stage0_ロリ系捕獲 褐色 - slight difference on how we handled recoloring in the second animation set, I think your color choice is better, at the cost of cruder delineation.

There might be others, but that's what jumped out at me. I know the blowjob pictures in particular have very easy to miss issues for the ones that weren't already complete.

I've attached the images I edited [Data.zip]. Feel free to use any of them you wish. If you like my edits, I have no problem with you updating your mega link with them.

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
You only encounter the elf by leaving that part of the forest through the flower patch
Also, you can significantly cut down on combat in 2 ways
1. Make sure to have accelerate on
2. After using a monster pill on a monster, they appear in the shed. Then you can easily grind whatever you need, and you will pretty quickly find some easy monsters that give a ton of experience
I never knew gallery drops were persistent outside of the gallery to this day. That makes grinding a shitton easier.

Reactions: eugene67

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I believe it's how the girls respond and talk to you. (M)asochistic, (S)adist, Loli = oniichan, Big sis= treating you like shota I think.
Those seem like quite the noteworthy differences as to what comes after the different answers. Dunno if those warrant new game starts, though... Guess the story remains entirely the same?

Toughie.

Reactions: rocky19141
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes