Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I wonder if we can change the relationship with the girls in the future version
Yep, i also wondered why we can only change their names not their relation...
I mean, it is even called ''Names and...''

The friend/boss relationship doesn't make a lot of sense, especially with how the 'friend' reacts, being it about a no go for them having sex, the boss finding out they have a relationship or they all living in the same house.
The simplest method is to name both girls "Sis" or "Sister" and the boss "Mom"... In most of the dialogue, it literally fits better than anything else. Especially when one of the women says "it's so inappropriate because we're..." or "We shouldn't have done that because you're my..."

There are a few weird times when one of them says something inferring no relation, but most of the time it works pretty well that way.

-----------------

Overall impression:

Honey Select with a shader.

The girls are cute, proportioned very well (no BBW here, thank god - sorry MILF lovers).

The romantic buildup is a bit grindy, but not as bad as some may think, nor even close to the usual grind many devs put into their games.

I enjoyed it for the most part.

Nice to have girls with longer hair.

The promise of pregnancy makes me eager to reach that point and continue...

However, with the repeated scenes, IDK if you have it installed yet, but having a dialogue SKIP option would be very helpful.

For somnophilia (sleep sex lovers), this game has it in spades.

Technical:
The navigation is clunky, as many have said. Having 3 different ways to navigate on a full keyboard is helpful at times, strenuous at other times. Those 3 being WASD, Arrows, and the Numpad 8426 with Numlock turned off. As someone mentioned, having it be properly north-south-west-east directions with players pressing two buttons to go diagonal would be optimal.

The textbox needs a visibility toggle option.

Text Rollback needs to be enabled, especially with the handful of dialogue lost in a single click/enter/space press that somehow registers as a double tap.

The multi-choice "endings" or "climaxes" for quests that only require 1 (the bottom choice usually) needs flexibility to be repeated if the quest-specified choice is chosen first. There are a few that removed that activity altogether if player chooses the quest option first, thus making it impossible to see the other choice results.

dawnguardian

Dec 2, 2022
Amazing graphics,
but REALLY HATE the navigation. If it was at least supported for mouse; this way I keep making circles, bumping in walls and going through the doors I don't want to go through.
The premise of the game is interesting - and this is the first and only game where pregnancy kind of looks like an option for me ...

OK, now I went through it all, and it is really the best.
It only took me loads of time to solve, how to do "milking"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Crazy good for the first release wish I could do risky vaginal anyways, but yeah a good amount of content for first release. Can't wait to see where this one goes

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Crazy good for the first release wish I could do risky vaginal anyways, but yeah a good amount of content for first release. Can't wait to see where this one goes
Make the "friend" dinner with sleep drug. Once you reach the "first time" it opens up sleep sex with option for risky vaginal sex. This is repeatable every night and adds a tick to the creampie counter. IDK if it has a minimum before triggering a "I'm late" moment for her... I assume that is yet to be coded or animated.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Make the "friend" dinner with sleep drug. Once you reach the "first time" it opens up sleep sex with option for risky vaginal sex. This is repeatable every night and adds a tick to the creampie counter. IDK if it has a minimum before triggering a "I'm late" moment for her... I assume that is yet to be coded or animated.
Ok CONSENTIAL vaginal lol. Sleep stuff to me is kind of grey area for me lol. I did it for the progress, but she is already willing partner so don't feel to bad, but also not so great about it, since I know she doesn't want vaginal. But I can't wait to see where this goes. Also really can't wait to get to lap up them 2 merchant sisters, both figuratively and literally :p I mean honestly the to sisters, and first woman seem to be thebest. Others 2 are not bad but I dunno I like redhead is the first focus, and then two tan sisters are 2nd. The other 2 are still good I love how no one is rocking DDs, like find all their models pleasing bodywise.

Especially with pregnancy tag its like 90% oh lactation, but no one is going "ok they got have GG sized tits now that should be covered in stretch marks, and make my back hurt just looking at them!" lol Like I still wish there was a tag for smaller cups in games that they are still freaking adults. Defiantly an "anything more then a handfull is a waste" guy, granted I do have big hands but not DD big lol

Last edited:

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
I would really appreciate it if the game had click-to-walk-to instead of awkward keyboard controls. WASD or arrow keys mapped to an isometric grid feels really weird, especially when the camera angle changes so frequently.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Ok CONSENTIAL vaginal lol. Sleep stuff to me is kind of grey area for me lol. I did it for the progress, but she is already willing partner so don't feel to bad, but also not so great about it, since I know she doesn't want vaginal. But I can't wait to see where this goes. Also really can't wait to get to lap up them 2 merchant sisters, both figuratively and literally :p I mean honestly the to sisters, and first woman seem to be thebest. Others 2 are not bad but I dunno I like redhead is the first focus, and then two tan sisters are 2nd. The other 2 are still good I love how no one is rocking DDs, like find all their models pleasing bodywise.

Especially with pregnancy tag its like 90% oh lactation, ok they got have GG sized tits now that should be covered in stretch marks, and make my back hurt just looking at them lol Like I still wish there was a tag for smaller cups in games that they are still freaking adults. Defiantly an "anything more then a handfull is a waste" guy, granted I do have big hands but not DD big lol
I agree for the most part.

We all have our own desires, fetishes, kinks, and things that thrill us, as well as things that literally make us go limp as an overcooked noodle.

Somnophilia is grey and non-consensual, dubious storytelling. She doesn't want vaginal. The only way to get vaginal at the moment is to make her dinner with that drug. I understand future updates will eventually change that. I look forward to it.

I won't harp on about it, because I know many people love the idea and act of anal, irl as well as in fantasy. Yet many also find it unappealing (to say the least).

What matters most to me in these kind of games is the CHOICE to skip what I never wish to see without penalty for doing so, nor being forced to see it without said choice...

For me, the fantasy of impregnation, pregnancy, everything involved with making it happen is a solid YES.
On the flip side, if it isn't something that may lead to that, I'm that overcooked noodle.

But the dev will make the game they desire, and we will either play it or not.

Reactions: TrueDragon

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I would really appreciate it if the game had click-to-walk-to instead of awkward keyboard controls. WASD or arrow keys mapped to an isometric grid feels really weird, especially when the camera angle changes so frequently.
Issue is its not consitant like I cross the porch and its diffrent keys for same directions. Like the any time view changes for some reason the keys stay same for North South etc, but the camera changes, and its like ok neat but if you gonna do this don't change the camera feels liek every 10 seconds I got rotate the keys. And took till like day 34 to get use to the changes till then I was walking like I was in RPG with a cheesy drunk mechanic were I push left and go up, then down then every way but left sigh.

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
1713674719632.png
I'm playing on a 1080 x 1920 screen, does anyone know how to get rid of these outlines (fullscreen is toggled on)

Sayurii

Mar 5, 2021
i'll be following this with great interest. Played through all of the content so far and can't wait for future updates.

it's been mentioned a few times now but the movement is pretty janky also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sayurii

Mar 5, 2021
This hasn´t been implemented yet, but is planned according to text in the game and the counter on the girl´s pages.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 3559990
I'm playing on a 1080 x 1920 screen, does anyone know how to get rid of these outlines (fullscreen is toggled on)
Screen width varies per device. Some players will not have those letterbox side panels, others will have even wider side panels.
There is no way to remove them in full screen, because all the images and GUI of the game are the proportional height and width you see.
The thing you're asking for is anamorphic - which is not supported in this game or any game where the rendered images are a set proportion.
The current resolution is specified by the Dev, who likely has a fullscreen ratio that matches the existing proportions shown, being the monitor is not a full widescreen monitor.
Being a dev of another game myself, we set our resolution to match the standard widescreen scale so it has no black bars at all when played in fullscreen.

Last edited:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
The game is great, loved it! It has a huge potential!
Gonna support it on itch.io

I really really hope that they change (actually disable) the switching camera and player movements. I know they're aiming for a spesific isometric style (not really, it rather looks like orthographic, but people have no idea what is that anyway) but it would make it much more easier if they could make it basic & simple topdown style rpg. If they do it now it would be much more easier, soon its gonna be a headache.

Besides I wonder is it really just Koikatsu + VNGE mod or there's more to it?
I'm trying a similiar thing with honey select 2, so I would like to know.
But again this game has a huge potential.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes