Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
The relationships can be edited in the save files. They're simply .json files which can be opened in a text editor.
True, but I wish there was less of a need to actually go in and manually edit them, like the ability to just assign them right from the get go.

Apr 3, 2017
Can't find the "Let her get to work" and "Help Out Quests". Not sure if I accidently missed them or what, but I can't progress.

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
Saves do work for me. But does anyone know how the corruption part works? Is it only part of the overall progression or is ther a stat number in the saves somwere? Tried but couldn't find anything.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
One problem is fixed (navigation), the other isn't (skipping text). Going to have to wait until the skipping text issue is fixed before I play this.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

Anyone who has seen my posts knows that I don't post much here. But today, I want to share a bit about the game Milky Tides.

I'm not sure if the developer will read this, but if they do, great. If not, that's okay too (I'm not a sponsor of the game yet).

First of all, there are few Unity games that run as smoothly as this one without making my PC sound like it's about to take off with fans at full blast.

The story is engaging, and the quest navigation menu is very user-friendly with a certain charm to it. It could be improved, but it’s not a priority right now.

The graphics are pretty standard, similar to what you see in other games. Even the animations are basic, but personally, I don't mind that much.

The grinding aspect is manageable and doesn't require excessive repetition, so kudos to the developer for that.

Overall, is it worth playing? Yes, definitely!

Now, onto what I didn't particularly like:

The transition to anal sex because of pregnancy seems rushed. The game vaguely promises pregnancy, and it would make more sense for the contraceptive item to be introduced before the option for anal sex.

I enjoy the gradual progression in relationships, where the dialogue evolves from "Don't cum inside, I don't want to get pregnant" to "Come inside, I want to have lots of children with you."

I feel the romance aspect could be better developed, allowing characters to avoid pregnancy until they choose to (and please, not at the end of the game).

I appreciate it when a game includes pregnancy, making it a repeatable event with activities involving the babies, like taking care of them or providing weekly support. Not just having the baby and then it disappears.

That's just my two cents. See you next time, guys. (y)

Reactions: BlackSpartanH5
Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

Anyone who has seen my posts knows that I don't post much here. But today, I want to share a bit about the game Milky Tides.

I'm not sure if the developer will read this, but if they do, great. If not, that's okay too (I'm not a sponsor of the game yet).

First of all, there are few Unity games that run as smoothly as this one without making my PC sound like it's about to take off with fans at full blast.

The story is engaging, and the quest navigation menu is very user-friendly with a certain charm to it. It could be improved, but it’s not a priority right now.

The graphics are pretty standard, similar to what you see in other games. Even the animations are basic, but personally, I don't mind that much.

The grinding aspect is manageable and doesn't require excessive repetition, so kudos to the developer for that.

Overall, is it worth playing? Yes, definitely!

Now, onto what I didn't particularly like:

The transition to anal sex because of pregnancy seems rushed. The game vaguely promises pregnancy, and it would make more sense for the contraceptive item to be introduced before the option for anal sex.

I enjoy the gradual progression in relationships, where the dialogue evolves from "Don't cum inside, I don't want to get pregnant" to "Come inside, I want to have lots of children with you."

I feel the romance aspect could be better developed, allowing characters to avoid pregnancy until they choose to (and please, not at the end of the game).

I appreciate it when a game includes pregnancy, making it a repeatable event with activities involving the babies, like taking care of them or providing weekly support. Not just having the baby and then it disappears.

That's just my two cents. See you next time, guys. (y)
Just a hint, this is not the better place to make a review, to do it properly, so the Dev can se you, go to the stars up close to the name of the game, then choose a number of them of how good you think the game is, then you can write a reply there so the dev can notice you.

Reactions: rodrigosarri
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes