Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I didn't follow the music when I have the chance. I'll have to do that in another run-through. The branches in this game are very isolated, very separate paths. A lot of sandbox games say, "see this person today and you can still see the other one tomorrow." This game seems to limitations in this regard. If you choose option A, option B seems gone forever (though Riley still invited me to the concert...).

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
i kinda baffled by the fact ppl make an essay about victor mc relationship and how bad MC is..... i mean there is an option not to blackmail karen.....you on other hand did choose to do it. if mc behave badly then it is player who made him do that act. but eh i guess ppl just want to run from the responsibility of choosing that path .

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The art seems really nice, but the .apk just doesnt wanna be installed. Fuck. Is this just my bad luck or it's a real problem with the Android version?

Last edited:

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
The art seems really nice, but the .apk just doesnt wanna be installed. Fuck. Is this just my bad luck or it's a real problem with the Android version?
Works fine for me (S20+), but does it at least progress until a certain percentage before cancelling, or not even starting the installation process?
If the former I had the same issue with the game Melody, until I free'd up more space on my phone...

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
i kinda baffled by the fact ppl make an essay about victor mc relationship and how bad MC is..... i mean there is an option not to blackmail karen.....you on other hand did choose to do it. if mc behave badly then it is player who made him do that act. but eh i guess ppl just want to run from the responsibility of choosing that path .
I know that is an option not to blackmail Karen , by that I assume you mean the toilet scene? I don't think anyone here complain about that. I like it alot. In fact for some strange reason , if you choose to blackmail Karen , the MC actually DID NOT attempt to break into Karen Laptop and subsequently ask Victor for help (bug??), which I previously post is a dastardly action.

Is there a route where you refuse your Aunt's request to dig up dirt on karen and her husband?
"but eh i guess ppl just want to run from the responsibility of choosing that path" -> pls pray tell how to choose the other path.
I like to play all paths.. And I abosolutely hate whiners who complain about the path they choose esp on certain fetish which I will not name.

But since I play all paths , there IS a path where the MC don't put the spy cam office. That is he don't visit Victor in day 2 or 3( can't rem) , then he doesn't learn Karen does even more outrageous stuff in her office so his line of getting dirt is more on Leon (karen husband).That path actually lost the ability to put spy cam on karen. But the branch determinant is "he learned of it" , rather than he chose NOT to. The moment he learn of it , he goes for it. So I don't see how that choice affect the MC character.

To clarify stuff , I don't have an issues playing a bad MC , in fact i rather enjoy it. Its a game where else can you do bad stuff and get away with it , I just find it baffling when ppl play a character , they seem to lost the ability to discern good and bad actions and come up with various reasonings to support "bad" behaviour.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
I just find it baffling when ppl play a character , they seem to lost the ability to discern good and bad actions and come up with various reasonings to support "bad" behaviour.
Apparently, there are people who think that the moral status of an act flows from the moral status of the actor rather than the other way around.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
One of the worst games I have ever played. Would have been nice to know beforehand there are band endings and no auto save. Have to play the stupid game again to get back to that decision now.
The game has a save feature for a reason. Relying on auto-save alone is like believing a "keep distance" sticker will keep any tailgaters and distracted drivers from rear-ending your car...

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
This... This is art...

Messieurs btw, as I played through the game, I do admire your art style. It is very, very realistic. As I am in no position to give advices, I will just keep it simple for your future updates/games.

- Firstly, every character has same type of body. Even milf or mature woman look like they're on their late twenties with beautiful bodies and faces. If you are into effecting more people, adding some different body typed characters would be awesome. I certainly realized with high quality, hand drawn characters it's so hard to add new characters or change the plot. That was the main reason why I said for your future games actually.
Overall, it is actually a masterpiece, espicially for the plot, different choices and of course; art style. I hope you can get over your Patron problem and I am looking forward to support you. <3

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Fia and Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
This... This is art...

Messieurs btw, as I played through the game, I do admire your art style. It is very, very realistic. As I am in no position to give advices, I will just keep it simple for your future updates/games.

- Firstly, every character has same type of body. Even milf or mature woman look like they're on their late twenties with beautiful bodies and faces. If you are into effecting more people, adding some different body typed characters would be awesome. I certainly realized with high quality, hand drawn characters it's so hard to add new characters or change the plot. That was the main reason why I said for your future games actually.
Overall, it is actually a masterpiece, espicially for the plot, different choices and of course; art style. I hope you can get over your Patron problem and I am looking forward to support you. <3
Thanks for providing supports and constructive opinions:giggle:, and yes we've noticed this a while ago and like you said it's too late to implement any effective changes. We would include more body shapes (within a reasonable range) in our future games. ;)

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes