qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
No new sex scenes with Claudia in case you interested.
Good. I mean, there are so many scenes with Claudia, but not a single scene with the sister, barely any content with the aunt, Riley and Evelyn. Too much attention to Claudia. The guys should develop other routes.
2nd to last update, huh
I hope they'll find some way to continue the game. It would be a shame to abandon it after so much work that has been put into it.

I wonder whether Studio Kuma would have gotten more support if they have concentrated their attention on No More Golden Days. I mean there are so many games about a son that wants to fuck his relatives that it is kind of difficult to stand out and attract supporters. But that idea of Ancient Rome was nice and there are very few games in that setting.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hey, the game's looking good. But I had to delete it because the PDF file of the walkthrough and sucks, ok it and files but not being able to copy and paste the text and just plain annoying. I'm spending more time having to manually copy all the text for a translation that I spend time playing.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Good. I mean, there are so many scenes with Claudia, but not a single scene with the sister, barely any content with the aunt, Riley and Evelyn. Too much attention to Claudia. The guys should develop other routes.

I hope they'll find some way to continue the game. It would be a shame to abandon it after so much work that has been put into it.

I wonder whether Studio Kuma would have gotten more support if they have concentrated their attention on No More Golden Days. I mean there are so many games about a son that wants to fuck his relatives that it is kind of difficult to stand out and attract supporters. But that idea of Ancient Rome was nice and there are very few games in that setting.
For me "potential" wincest is always good, but the art was their unique selling point. I thought that the voice acting was pretty good, but probably was a big waste of the budget

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, genuine question, how do you get the 5th scene of day 12 ? I have tried literally everything and I can't unlock it. Is it a bug or something ? Even in the walkthrough it doesn't say how to get it.

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone please tell me exactly how to unlock the 2nd scene on day 14? I'm assuming that's the one that requires the panty sniffing on day 3 but other than that I'm at a loss :(.
Thank you.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone please tell me exactly how to unlock the 2nd scene on day 14? I'm assuming that's the one that requires the panty sniffing on day 3 but other than that I'm at a loss :(.
Thank you.
Yeah, you have to sniff her underwear and have to avoid so much to trigger that scene and that's crappy, I mean we can save Claudia only when we have to skip so much content? That fucking bitch Karen is plotting something for Claudia and we can't even do anything if we don't go through that path, that's messed up.

Reactions: LaPein and Meridian

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah, you have to sniff her underwear and have to avoid so much to trigger that scene and that's crappy, I mean we can save Claudia only when we have to skip so much content? That fucking bitch Karen is plotting something for Claudia and we can't even do anything if we don't go through that path, that's messed up.
Sorry just need to clarify, its part of Claudia's path and i have to skip a lot of the other stuff to unlock?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Isn't there just the one sex scene with Claudia?

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes